Mad bullish acton in NDX so far, I really don't like

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,800 posts

Posted 02 June 2022 - 11:12 AM

the set up for tomorrows number, cash in some chips and wait for the number. Just day trading until tomorrow.This number or next month's  has the potential to be smoking hot. I think high inflation and higher wages are going to start dragging people out of this so called "retirement". Don't get me wrong thought still bullish IT (JMHO)

#2 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,998 posts

Posted 02 June 2022 - 01:52 PM

the set up for tomorrows number, cash in some chips and wait for the number. Just day trading until tomorrow.This number or next month's  has the potential to be smoking hot. I think high inflation and higher wages are going to start dragging people out of this so called "retirement". Don't get me wrong thought still bullish IT (JMHO)

Markets just trying to prove that hey can rally without FED's $1.5 trillion booster.

#3 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,800 posts

Posted 02 June 2022 - 03:51 PM

hre's one I am holding on to see what happens tomorrow, the affect on rates and bank stocks,  https://schrts.co/KwvBgQsg

#4 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,649 posts

Posted 03 June 2022 - 06:24 AM

Don't get too excited just yet...

So far...just precision retrace work....on lower momo on the touch high.

now...if Naz managed to turn it back up before imploding, and we got a new momo swing high, THAT might get me interested in bull case.

nq.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy