ST BOUNCE, then LOWER LOWS

• Please log in to reply
203 replies to this topic

#181 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,212 posts

Posted 17 June 2022 - 09:00 AM

Trimming a few longs, but maintaining NET LONG with HEDGES, today & next week, should add another 0.5 to 1% to net account today. 
Playing it safe.... but trying to maintain NET LONG with lower risk

#182 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,212 posts

Posted 17 June 2022 - 09:02 AM

wow! dissent in the FED, rumors before but confirmed by at least one!

FED'S GEORGE: I DISSENTED AGAINST 75 BASIS POINT RATE HIKE BECAUSE I VIEWED THAT MOVE AS ADDING TO POLICY UNCERTAINTY SIMULTANEOUS WITH THE START OF BALANCE SHEET RUNOFF.

#183 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,666 posts

Posted 17 June 2022 - 09:17 AM

And just like that 15% deflation in gasoline...

Now we see about 110 on Crude after the pic perfect head bump at 116

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#184 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,666 posts

Posted 17 June 2022 - 09:24 AM

TSLA looking like another trip under 640 might start some trouble...

see what happens dead ahead here

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#185 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,666 posts

Posted 17 June 2022 - 09:28 AM

Trannies fresh Bear market lows...that 900 still beckons....

#186 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,212 posts

Posted 17 June 2022 - 09:29 AM

Lower low today,  2022 LOW highly probable,  ES 3500 handle also highly probable

unless the PPT 2022 version et al rescue this market

keeping it tight, trying to limit losses, maintaining hedges

#187 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,666 posts

Posted 17 June 2022 - 09:30 AM

See if BTC holds 20K again....if not, nothing really until 12K or so

#188 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,666 posts

Posted 17 June 2022 - 09:43 AM

VIX still lurking just below the eruption level....

#189 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,666 posts

Posted 17 June 2022 - 09:47 AM

Could the carnage in Energy spark a Friday turn around?

Or gonna be a sell everything day???

May get some indications pretty soon here...

#190 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,477 posts

Posted 17 June 2022 - 09:48 AM

The dissent is going to grow however I'm willing to bet by next month inflation will be down even more.  It's not about the money supply its about delivery and price control in my view.  I think interest rates are already nearing their top unless of course the Fed and government do really want to see a depression.  Although in the end maybe they do the way its going as I've said from the start of the year as the market has now shifted to a different period of trading for the longer term, grinding up, down and all around that could last at least up to 5 years.  In the long run according to my system, the market could possibly be cut in half before a bottom is found but it won't be by next week sorry, there will be lots of rallies inbetween and will take at least another year if not more.  This has just been the first part of it.  Either way, this is why I mainly enjoy selling option premium because I don't need to worry about the exact direction of the market if we do see it all reversed.