Photo

How is it possible that inflation explodes ?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#11 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 14 June 2022 - 01:24 PM

If this R-U war stops inflation should drop dramatically.  Biden should do something in this direction...........................

The better answer is to go back to being energy independent and a net exporter of oil as we were up to January 19, 2021 and not force another failed agenda named the New Green Deal. For example: we can reopen the door to once again receiving oil imports from Canada... resume Keystone Pipeline construction and the Anwar Oil Field, no less, domestic Fracking in states such as Pennsylvania, Texas, Ohio and West Virginia...resume Oil Leases in the Gulf of Mexico and Alaska. Russia is nothing more than a head fake of this same failed agenda....all of this is politically purposeful to change behavior and to punish the Untied States' global economic leadership.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#12 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 14 June 2022 - 01:27 PM

Ukraine is more corrupt than any other country in Europe....

The dirty little secret is exposed...people forget and get emotionally involved when political propaganda is accepted as truth.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#13 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 14 June 2022 - 01:32 PM

No war on west. I did not see news of Russian missiles hitting Berlin or Rome. Russia does not want NATO weapons on its border. Erotic dancer Zelensky is a Soros puppet and dumb enough to believe USA and EU would back him militarily if Russia attacked. Watch..war will end as soon as Putin feels he has land bordering Russia (Donbas region) and land access to Crimea and full access to Black Sea, war will come to halt.
"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#14 pdx5

pdx5

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 14 June 2022 - 01:32 PM

No war on west. I did not see news of Russian missiles hitting Berlin or Rome. Russia does not want NATO weapons on its border. Erotic dancer Zelensky is a Soros puppet and dumb enough to believe USA and EU would back him militarily if Russia attacked. Watch..war will end as soon as Putin feels he has land bordering Russia (Donbas region) and land access to Crimea and full access to Black Sea, war will come to halt.
"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#15 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 14 June 2022 - 01:50 PM

the West is the place in the world where democracy was born and where it spread from ancient Greece to everywhere else through the Roman empire.......After two World Wars that were started in Europe, I think we have built

our mentality where no one who invades a free country can think to prevail. It is morally due to help an invaded country.....do you remember what Churchill said when Chamberlain's England and France accepted to give

Czechoslovakia  to Hitler ? He said ''they could choose between dishonour and war.............the chose dishonour and got war''   

If russia is not defeated...next time it will be Poland or Sweden or Finland or.....Latvia.....or.........there is an infinite list    

Edited by andr99, 14 June 2022 - 01:56 PM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#16 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,863 posts

Posted 14 June 2022 - 02:12 PM

"This is the green new deal...."  sick.gif

Prez is just a sad puppet for the puppet masters, as most politicians must become,  if they want that Lobbyi$t Ca$h.

Elections and politics are just for show.

Sit back and watch the game as the Harlem Globe Trotters win every game against the Washington Generals.

You can root for your side, but the game is fixed.

"punish the Untied States' global economic leadership" has been the agenda since before WWII.

The World Economic Forum The IMF, the French central bank, Citi and Carlyle Group talk inflation, stagnation, and (de)globalisation at this global economy discussion at Davos 2022.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 14 June 2022 - 02:29 PM.

#17 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 14 June 2022 - 02:15 PM

the West is the place in the world where democracy was born and where it spread from ancient Greece to everywhere else through the Roman empire.......After two World Wars that were started in Europe, I think we have built

our mentality where no one who invades a free country can think to prevail. It is morally due to help an invaded country.....do you remember what Churchill said when Chamberlain's England and France accepted to give

Czechoslovakia  to Hitler ? He said ''they could choose between dishonour and war.............the chose dishonour and got war''   

If russia is not defeated...next time it will be Poland or Sweden or Finland or.....Latvia.....or.........there is an infinite list    

or Iraq, Afghanistan??

Where were you then?

The only way Russia starts WW3 is if the insane west forces it....which I am NOT ruling out...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#18 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 14 June 2022 - 02:41 PM

or Iraq, Afghanistan??

Where were you then?

The only way Russia starts WW3 is if the insane west forces it....which I am NOT ruling out...

well....who were the first ones to invade Afghanistan ? In the early eighties ? Guess who.......the russians. And America  substained the Afghan resistance against russia. As for Iraq, the desert storm campaign was the right

thing to do. The second war with Irak wasn' t........there were no chemical weapons or what and it was unjustified as we all know......well no one is perfect and we all know that everyone defends his legitimate economic

interests......but now tell me, would you rather live in russia where a short bully rules together his companions and all together are a bunch of mafia bosses, shooting at the shoulders of political opponents and journalists

and send you to jail for 15 years if you say the word ''war'' or do you prefer living in America where your worries are about the price of gasoline and diesel fuel ? Well I prefer living in the West    

Edited by andr99, 14 June 2022 - 02:48 PM.

#19 pdx5

pdx5

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 14 June 2022 - 02:45 PM

Andr99.....
Did you protest when USA navy blocked all Cuban ports because Cuba was stocking Soviet missiles?

Generally countries which consider themselves superpowers do not like enemy camp weapons right on their border.

I really hope Russia wins the border buffer area and then the war will end. Putin is not Hitler. Putin has no mustache.

#20 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 14 June 2022 - 03:06 PM

He compared himself to Peter The Great......which means he aims at rebuilding the Great Russia, think a little bit......

By the way he has not moustaches, but he could look like Genghis Khan who was not worse than Hitler 

as for the Cuban crisis I read about it on history books..... 

Edited by andr99, 14 June 2022 - 03:10 PM.