Mid Terms Pump Already

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,998 posts

Posted 24 June 2022 - 09:07 AM

I think this goes up until Oct to help out DNC maintain control of Congress. We'll see all sort market machinations like rate and commodity price suppression. ES to 4300-4400.

#2 MikeyG

MikeyG

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,850 posts

Posted 24 June 2022 - 10:30 AM

Today is great day in America. 

Edited by MikeyG, 24 June 2022 - 10:31 AM.

mdgcapital@protonmail.com  

papilioinvest.com

@papilioinvest

"One soul is worth more than the whole world." 

#3 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,998 posts

Posted 24 June 2022 - 10:43 AM

XRT(Retail) up 3.53%. Must be a hell-of-a recession heading into mid-terms?

#4 qqqqtrdr

qqqqtrdr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 24 June 2022 - 05:20 PM

I think we head up after being flat for the first half of next week...   Beyond that I need to read my charts....

#5 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 24 June 2022 - 07:11 PM

XRT(Retail) up 3.53%. Must be a hell-of-a recession heading into mid-terms?

Stock market likes Supreme court decision on abortions. Now there will be more children born,

population will increase, and that always grows the economy. Countries like Japan are in serious population decline.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#6 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,998 posts

Posted 26 June 2022 - 02:53 PM

.....Who could've guessed?

Last weekend, I was extremely worried that we were in the process of Cutting Off Our Nose to Spite the Face! We seemed to be on a path where:

• The Fed was going to fight inflation at all costs, even if that pushed us into a recession.

• The Fed was going to fight inflation even in areas where Fed policy wouldn’t be expected to have much of an impact.

• The inflation fear was so palpable that signs of inflation rolling over (along with the economy) would be missed, or were already being missed.

Finally, it seemed like many in D.C. became aware of the fact that while inflation is bad, a recession is worse, especially for those seeking re-election!

Edited by linrom1, 26 June 2022 - 02:54 PM.