Photo

On Vacation: This. Market. Waits. For. No. One.

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#11 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,524 posts

Posted 30 June 2022 - 09:00 AM

No a turn call has an actual trade attached to it sorry this is just commentary lol!! 

#12 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,722 posts

Posted 30 June 2022 - 09:07 AM

Yeah the sell oil commentray yesterday morning...totally useless.

CRude.png

Or the one on Rusty the day before..again totally useless commentary...

rut.png

At least am not sitting on 150+ point drawdown...quite the opposite...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#13 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,722 posts

Posted 30 June 2022 - 09:07 AM

TSLA below 670.....now we see if bears have what it takes to break this thing wide open....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#14 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,524 posts

Posted 30 June 2022 - 09:12 AM

Actually only about -50 points right now, but I'm pretty sure I'll it'll be fine.  At least when I make a call I don't flip like the wind and sorry but I call bull@$#% not one trade posted.  Anyone can talk it up but until I see an actual trade its all air to me.  A chart isn't a trade although they are  great. 

#15 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,722 posts

Posted 30 June 2022 - 09:13 AM

But seriously, what you have done over the past 16 months gets a Huge Atta Boy from me...

Just think it could be even better if you used something other than just pure premium...

This drop was so obvious...to me anyway...with dirt simple multi-time frame stuff I have been using very successfully for ages...

Imagine if you were on the right side of this move, instead of sittin' on dead money for days.

You might be right, and It may not break down big (but it could at any time)...but trading with the trend instead of constantly fighting it in a bear market might be helpful.

#16 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,722 posts

Posted 30 June 2022 - 09:20 AM

This is probably last chance for bulls to save TSLA right here...

If they get it back above 680 again, they could pull it off.

But if the long red ones start to print here...buckle up...

#17 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,722 posts

Posted 30 June 2022 - 09:32 AM

There is the first long red one on TSLA...now we see if a whole bunch more come...

670 floor recapture is only thing that will abate my TSLA bearishness now...

And IF that happens instead of TSLA totally tanking today, I will start to look at long side...as market would be telling me something...

Edited by K Wave, 30 June 2022 - 09:37 AM.

#18 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,001 posts

Posted 30 June 2022 - 09:34 AM

Ok, back to 4200 on ES. I bought AMNZ.banana.gif

Edited by linrom1, 30 June 2022 - 09:36 AM.

#19 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,722 posts

Posted 30 June 2022 - 09:40 AM

Gorgeous hourly throwover on crude after the pic perfect 30 min tag yesterday...

BEAR MARKETS love to to do this kind of action....so likely crude bull may now be over...at least for now

CRude.png

#20 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,524 posts

Posted 30 June 2022 - 09:52 AM

Ok, back to 4200 on ES. I bought AMNZ.banana.gif

Nice, at these levels I probably would to if I was a stock trader lol!!