#1 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,666 posts

Posted 14 July 2022 - 09:28 AM

https://uploads-ssl....ics+final+F.pdf

Again, we can only hope he is wrong...

Some snippets:

The following predictions are distilled from an in-depth analysis of how the precipitated evolutionary dynamics of SARS-CoV-2 (SC-2) in highly vaccinated populations enable the virus to bypass the cell-based innate immune system (CBIIS) and exhaust the adaptive immune capacity in vaccinees while providing ‘power training’ to the CBIIS of the unvaccinated. Understanding the immunological consequences of this complex phenomenon provides new insights as to why sidelining of the CBIIS dramatically enhances the susceptibility of vaccinees to re-infection with more infectious variants.

Furthermore, it explains how these individuals are now forming an asymptomatic reservoir of ‘more virulent’ SC-2 variants (BA.4 and BA.5), and to some extent other
glycosylated viruses causing acute self-limiting (viral) infection (ASLVI) or disease (ASLVD)

When one grasps the above-summarized dynamics it becomes crystal clear that vaccinating young children against C-19 entails trading a highly ephemeral benefit
(short-lived protection from severe C-19 disease) for an immense risk of severe disease from a multitude of other acute or chronic microbial infections or immunopathologies, the consequences of which are simply dramatic. As the forementioned ailments will primarily affect vaccinees and highly vaccinated countries, it is reasonable to assume that the unvaccinated and countries with low C-19 vaccine coverage rates will largely resist the pandemic storms as their capacity to build natural and herd immunity has not been compromised (‘Africa will win’).

The primary focus of highly vaccinated countries should now be early C-19 treatment of vaccinees and massive distribution of antivirals
that are safe and effective and can be provided in sufficient quantities at affordable cost to these individuals.

As infection-enhancing Abs in vaccinees are boosted upon each re-exposure to the more infectious circulating virus, these Abs are raising the immune pressure on viral
virulence which—for now—is still capable of preventing severe disease (although only for a limited amount of time!). However, this rising population-level immune pressure has already led to the enhanced intrinsic virulence of the virus (BA.4 and BA.5 are ‘more virulent’ variants; https://www.biorxiv....39v1.full.pdf).

The very last step the virus needs to take to fully escape the virulence-neutralizing effect of these Abs 2 Sustained activation of these T cells can also protect vaccinees against C-19 disease in the presence of high titers of infection-enhancing Abs is to select a variant (of the conserved infection enhancing site3) which no longer
sufficiently binds the infection-enhancing Abs when tethered to migrating dendritic cells (DCs; see fig. 1). Insufficient or deficient binding of these Abs to DC surface-tethered SC-2 virions will no longer allow them to prevent trans infection (leading to trans fusion, which is responsible for syncytia formation and severe disease;
https://www.voicefor...c-19-pandemic),When this occurs, protection against severe disease will
vanish.

I predict that it’s only a matter of an additional few months (depending on booster shots) before the virus overcomes this final hurdle, at which point highly vaccinated populations will be devastated by massive rates of C-19 morbidity and C-19 mortality if not massively treated with antivirals. Once SC-2 has become resistant to the virulence inhibiting capacity of the infection-enhancing Abs, the latter will only contribute to precipitating and accelerating severe disease. Consequently, Ab-dependent enhancement of infection (ADEI) will now prompt Ab-dependent enhancement of disease (ADED). ADED will first manifest in vaccinees with high titers of infection enhancing Abs and vaccinated at an early stage of the vaccination program (i.e., before they had an opportunity to train their CBIIS).

Hence, elderly and vulnerable vaccinees will be affected first. Provided they had ample opportunity to train their innate immune system prior to vaccination, some vaccinees may have enough natural immune capacity left to survive—but will the hospitals still be able to treat them?

Overall conclusion

Massive suboptimal immune pressure exerted by highly C-19 vaccinated populations on the life cycle of SARS-CoV-2 drives natural selection and dominant propagation of highly infectious variants that sideline the cell-based innate immune system while subverting and eroding the adaptive immune system in ways that ignite new pandemics and epidemics with dramatic consequences. Both human and animal populations are at significant risk, particularly in countries with high C-19 vaccine coverage rates and especially within vaccinated children. These countries will severely suffer from the pandemic of ‘more virulent’ SC-2 variants once the latter have become resistant to the virulence-inhibiting activity of vaccine-induced infection-enhancing Abs.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#2 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 14 July 2022 - 11:30 AM

So the 260 million Americans already vaccinated are all doomed! We already have worker shortage. If this article is correct, USA is finito!!
"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#3 GDA

GDA

• Traders-Talk User
  • 116 posts

Posted 14 July 2022 - 11:59 AM

is that the veterinarian?

#4 gismeu

gismeu

• Traders-Talk User
  • 908 posts

Posted 14 July 2022 - 12:53 PM

See

Edited by gismeu, 14 July 2022 - 12:57 PM.

If you can't buy Happiness, STEAL IT!

#5 gismeu

gismeu

• Traders-Talk User
  • 908 posts

Posted 14 July 2022 - 12:57 PM

Sorry,

https://plasmaenergy...ion.com/?p=9291

This link should work

gis
If you can't buy Happiness, STEAL IT!

#6 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,666 posts

Posted 14 July 2022 - 01:07 PM

is that the veterinarian?

Who better would understand how failed vaccine policy can wipe out entire herds or flocks...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#7 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,666 posts

Posted 14 July 2022 - 01:24 PM

Sorry,

This link should work

gis

Yep, he was warning right from the get go about immune escape.

He could still end up being wrong, but certainly not liking the current direction of mutations...

And it is now beyond a shadow of a doubt that we now have Antibody Dependent Enhancement of Infection...if not yet Severe Disease (which he is clearly betting his entire reputation on by pretty boldly predicting it WILL happen).

The numbers just released out of UK are showing a shocking worsening on the negative efficacy against infection (now 3-4X worse per capita for vaxxed across most age groups now). Just as Geert predicted they would be eventually.

In any event, to simply dismiss him, when he has been right thus far, could be costly.

#8 GDA

GDA

• Traders-Talk User
  • 116 posts

Posted 14 July 2022 - 03:52 PM

Sorry,

This link should work

gis

love the 2 comments, sums it up

#9 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 14 July 2022 - 04:43 PM

So much verbiage in those links, but no quantification of how many of the 260 MILLION AMERICANS who have been  vaccinated will be severely affected. Without percentages and statistics it is just hot air and BS. It is same thing as saying DJI will hit 100,000 without specifying in which year. 

Again I am compelled to post my personal experience with 4 jabs of Moderna vaccine.

First jab was in February 2021. 4th jab was in April this year. Since the cruise ships started sailing again in September 2021, my wife and I were so starved for cruises we already taken in 5 since September 2021 and booked on 3 more in 2022. We live in this wonderful resort town on Atlantic ocean full of great restaurants, museums, Art shows, Free Music concerts on the beach, etc, We are partaking in lots of activities. Both of us never got sick from anything since the first jab, no covid, no flu, no colds. Ok my wife has some chronic cough from cancer in both lungs, but nothing beyond that. She is coming up on 5 years since her stage-4 cancer was diagnosed, and even with her weakened immune system from dozens of chemo's and radiations, she never got sick with covid or anything else. 

Edited by pdx5, 14 July 2022 - 04:46 PM.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#10 MikeyG

MikeyG

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,850 posts

Posted 14 July 2022 - 06:19 PM

The only thing the shot did was get people past those first waves which were much more deadly than Omicron. The result for people with Omicron is usually the same regardless of vaccination status. If this next wave targets the vaccinated then the shots were useless and potentially harmful as I know some people with vaccine injuries.

mdgcapital@protonmail.com  

papilioinvest.com

@papilioinvest

"One soul is worth more than the whole world."