Photo

Panic? 10% Plunge on the SPX Expected Monday....

SPX

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,174 posts

Posted 17 July 2022 - 12:26 PM

July 18th has been my date for the expected July low near 3470 SPX and I'm sticking with it. On July 17-18, the earth is expected to be hit by solar storms.

See my FREE blog for more information on how I have come to this conclusion.

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#2 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 17 July 2022 - 04:27 PM

Mike Burk's seasonal stats point to MIXED RESULTS for next weak. (Note the "weak" mis-spelling)

The 50 month MA on NYSE is near but has yet to be penetrated as it has been during the past 7 year cycle sell-offs.

It doesn't "have" to penetrate it, but it would be a better rhyme before we see a real capitulation bottom.

But I doubt that a real market bottom is anyway near, maybe a long way down the road.

"Don't fight the FED!"

https://schrts.co/MyRhAYVF

corn-gas.jpg

Edited by Rogerdodger, 17 July 2022 - 04:38 PM.

#3 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,999 posts

Posted 17 July 2022 - 05:22 PM

With the July OpEx out of the way bears going to take back the control ,....................

Edited by redfoliage2, 17 July 2022 - 05:23 PM.

#4 GDA

GDA

• Traders-Talk User
  • 115 posts

Posted 17 July 2022 - 06:40 PM

July 18th has been my date for the expected July low near 3470 SPX and I'm sticking with it. On July 17-18, the earth is expected to be hit by solar storms.

See my FREE blog for more information on how I have come to this conclusion.

Prepare accordingly

#5 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,425 posts

Posted 18 July 2022 - 02:15 AM

On July 17-18, the earth is expected to be hit by solar storms.

it's not a rare event, so if we had a 10% plunge everytime a solar storm hits the Earth, now the spx would be at zero.......

blu you are a good man, but looking at the stars in the sky to predict what happens on Earth to the stock markets doesn' t seem a winning idea to me. 

Edited by andr99, 18 July 2022 - 02:17 AM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#6 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,174 posts

Posted 18 July 2022 - 08:01 AM

My Morning Coffee Newsletter to my subs this morning July 18:

They continue to run the stops on the futures short positions so they can sell the market.  Alex Jones on Friday received inside intel that it will soon be announced that 10 nations are defaulting on their loans. We have the solar storm activity today as well.

Last week, I talked about how compressed this market was becoming. Compression is defined as a market that is bi-polar as noted with both the Sun & Mercury conjunct giving us a sign of a bottom today while the same two planets trine (top) Neptune Rx in Pisces (irrational exuberance turns to panic). I also talked about it on "Tracking the Beast" Video July 15 (Bi-Polar Market). See my Free Blog for video.

The "y" wave of [b] ended early on Friday (5 waves up) only to be continued by an irregular topping pattern known as x-y-z of [c] where z of [c] of C of © becomes the third of the third, the meltdown wave and that being due today! This is the epitome of extreme compression! Even the Dow 30 futures went above the July 8th top! We have to be at an 8-2 TD top from the 8-1 top on July 8.

Ironically, Tony Blair (a globalist) last week said that we are entering a Bi-Polar or Multi-Polar world!

The power elite politicians in Washington are trying to save their desperate asses (their power base worldwide is crumbling) by introducing a bill that would give Biden the absolute power to use our military against us (so called right wing patriots), which is against the Posse Comitatus law of 1878, which forbade such action that was used during the American Civil War!

Must See Link below:

Martial Law Red Alert: Democrat Leadership Introduces Bill To Give Biden The Powers of a Dictator & Use Military Against The ‘Right-Wing’ With No Congressional Oversight

For those of you who had their futures stops hit, you may wish to reboot for the downside.  Those of you who have Monday put options, now would be a good time to hedge and add according to your risk level tolerance. I'm still looking for 3470 to be tested today, regardless, but that is my analysis, and not your individual strategies.

We shall soon see the forensic evidence of this elite manipulation, that should cause panic, which is how they control us!

Things are getting HOT in the world! Go with God in peace during this tough time we see ahead. Some of you know of the Two Presidents Prophecy found on my website. The elite will not win America, but they will & have hurt her, the Empire of Evil will Strike Back! Buckle up! This war is not over by any means!

Blessings,

blu

#7 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,174 posts

Posted 18 July 2022 - 08:02 AM

We shall see my friend, we shall see....

On July 17-18, the earth is expected to be hit by solar storms.

it's not a rare event, so if we had a 10% plunge everytime a solar storm hits the Earth, now the spx would be at zero.......

blu you are a good man, but looking at the stars in the sky to predict what happens on Earth to the stock markets doesn' t seem a winning idea to me. 

Blessings,

blu

#8 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,445 posts

Posted 18 July 2022 - 08:22 AM

Whew, that's pretty deep, so far looks like a higher open.  Was interesting, our power went out for about 30 seconds an hour ago, does that account from a solar flare?

#9 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 18 July 2022 - 11:14 AM

The planet affecting stock prices most is called "The FED".
"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#10 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,425 posts

Posted 18 July 2022 - 11:48 AM

I started to play tennis at the age of 12....the teacher of phisical education at average school brought some of us to a clay tennis court and gave us the first technical lessons in order for us to learn tennis. Unfortunately he didn' t understand much about it and so he taught us to use the backhand grip for the forehand. The result was that a lot of birds usually flying around there, were in big troubles. You cannot expect to have a good result if you are applying the wrong method. Little by little, by myself, I started to change. Everytime the new variation I was trying, provided me a good result, I kept it and moved forwards. A few years later my technical skills were so good to the point that a true tennis master (for sure different to the school teacher of phisical education) called me ''phenomenal'' when I told him I never took a lesson of tennis and will never took any. This guy at his best was ranked close to the best players in the country. Well, when something doesn' t give good results, there's something to change. If you get an error everytime you apply the same wrong rule, there's no way you won' t get something different applying it one more time. Mistakes are part of the learning process. The more quickly you identify a mistake, the sooner you will find the right way......         

Edited by andr99, 18 July 2022 - 11:53 AM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SPX