• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,180 posts

Posted 24 July 2022 - 10:38 AM

Back in September/October 2019, I began to see peculiar wave structures in the stock market (I read Elliott Waves) as they were taking it up on the cheap through obvious futures manipulation. This led to a hugely bullish retail crowd in December (creating a lopsided market, and that is when they can tank the market). I warned my subscribers of the coming problem (which they profited off of immensely) and posted it on social media as proof. We all know this was a set up to create fear and make the elite cronies lots of money both ways (short / long), etc. etc etc

The reason I'm writing this, much the same thing is going on right now. In fact, on my public blog I explain why they are going to crash the market on Monday, July 25th, 2022 and how much: down 11-12% on the S&P 500 and as much as 15-16% on the NASDAQ, all in just one day, and how I see a peculiar wave formation that is not normally seen in bear markets (which we are in and have a long way to go into early 2023), but only seen in bull market speculative tops or the FOREX Market. I see the forensic evidence of manipulation once again and explain why I think they are doing it

Back in September/October 2019 (a year after interviewing with you), I began to see peculiar wave structures in the stock market (I read Elliott Waves) as they were taking it up on the cheap through obvious futures manipulation. This led to a hugely bullish retail crowd in December (creating a lopsided market, and that is when they can tank the market). I warned my subscribers of the coming problem (which they profited off of immensely) and posted it on social media as proof. We all know this was a set up to create fear and make the elite cronies lots of money both ways (short / long), etc. etc etc

The reason I'm writing you is, much the same thing is going on right now. In fact, on my public blog I explain why they are going to crash the market on Monday, July 25th, 2022 and how much: down 11-12% on the S&P 500 and as much as 15-16% on the NASDAQ, all in just one day, and how I see a peculiar wave formation that is not normally seen in bear markets (which we are in and have a long way to go into early 2023), but only seen in bull market speculative tops or the FOREX Market. I see the forensic evidence of manipulation once again and explain why I think they are doing it. This is mainly about currency manipulation for the benefit of the swamp and the coming mid-term election.  They are not above a false flag event, like 9-11 or the COVID crap, I know, however, this is not like that....more on a smaller scale.

On my blog, I show three charts that explain what I'm seeing and what the conclusion may be (and why) and that is panic on Wall Street come Monday & for the elite to gain more power money-wise and politically, too. They don't do anything for just one purpose.

I can tell you from what has been, where we are going. The past predicts the future...it's all in the reading of the cycles and waves.

If you or someone else is interested in an interview, I am open....there is much to discuss.

Kind Regards

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#2 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 24 July 2022 - 11:31 AM

the spx is just re-testing 3940 which is a resistance it broke up three sessions ago......more upside coming. I will start to worry around 4150-4200. My FF

Edited by andr99, 24 July 2022 - 11:31 AM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#3 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 24 July 2022 - 12:32 PM

WOW that is the most brave FF ever in my many moons on this forum.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#4 kssmibotm

kssmibotm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 653 posts

Posted 24 July 2022 - 01:28 PM

WOW that is the most brave FF ever in my many moons on this forum.

Brave or delusional?? Anyone with any sense knows it is impossible to forecast a crash.

People think the Holy Grail is something looked for but never found. In fact, it is something often found but rarely recognized.

#5 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,180 posts

Posted 24 July 2022 - 10:25 PM

I'm saying down to around 3500 by Wednesday to a lower low than Monday. Tomorrow should be the big jolt, tho, because of Wave Z, which will be the ortho low of the move down since March 29.  The market has been creating irregular lows and highs all along.  My best guess looking at the time relationship of Z July 20-25 to X June 27-30 is that we finish Z about an hour into the session on Monday and then go into a w up, x down into late Monday (3636?) and gap up into Tuesday to wave y (3755?) to make a w-x-y [w] of A of (W). Bottom line is that this kind of wave guarantees another hit into Wednesday a-b-c  or x-y-z to (X). I see currency manipulation in the waves. Basically Monday (8-1) and Wednesday (8+1) split the octave, so it will appear that we drop A-B-C, but the true wave count is more bearish once we run out of steam around August 11. August will see a new low closer to 3400.

The astro tonite which should kick things off is Venus in Cancer square Jupiter in Aries, then on late Tuesday Mercury in Leo square Mars in Taurus. Th astros improve dramatically as we come out of the announcement. July 27-28 will be hard up, then softer as we approach August 1, then Aug 3-4, then down into Aug 4-5 then up into Aug 8, then down into August 9, then finalizing a top on the 11th. August 11-15 looks like a good slide down ([a] of (X).

Edited by blustar, 24 July 2022 - 10:30 PM.

Blessings,

blu

#6 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 24 July 2022 - 10:25 PM

Avoid using the planets to make serious trading decisions.

By the way futures are mostly flat.

Edited by pdx5, 24 July 2022 - 10:26 PM.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#7 GDA

GDA

• Traders-Talk User
  • 116 posts

Posted 25 July 2022 - 01:21 AM

Somebody needs to seek professional help, at the university level, preferably in Vienna.

#8 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,666 posts

Posted 25 July 2022 - 08:34 AM

Somebody needs to seek professional help, at the university level, preferably in Vienna.

Yup or start following Merriman, who has a pretty good track record in that regard, if you want to use planets etc.

I can assure you, he is not calling for a crash here....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#9 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,180 posts

Posted 25 July 2022 - 10:23 AM

June 30th to July 14 ran 8+1 Trading Days and if we add 9 Trading Days to July 14 we get July 27, which is a Bradley GEO turn. It looks like the Z Wave will hit July 27, which has been my date for an important low all along.

Blessings,

blu

#10 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,180 posts

Posted 25 July 2022 - 03:12 PM

I got it all wrong.  The irregular top of [y] of Z needed to be unwound to [z] which makes "a" of Z. That should happen tomorrow, down about 120 pts then a rally back to 3975 = "b" of Z then the dreaded "c" of Z into Thursday down into the 3400/3500 zone.  Looks like they plan on rallying the dollar even more!

Blessings,

blu

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SPX