Photo

Election coming and a market drop ? do we believe that ?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,433 posts

Posted 13 September 2022 - 11:21 AM

one day drop is possible, but with elections coming soon they won' t let the market drop more than that. They will substain the stock market and short speculators will stay away from it.

Edited by andr99, 13 September 2022 - 11:23 AM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 13 September 2022 - 12:34 PM

It's been interesting watching you whip back and forth in your analysis in the last couple of weeks.

Fib

Edit: It looks like Meloni is going to surprise everyone...part of the broader move against the failed policies of Brussels.

Edited by fib_1618, 13 September 2022 - 12:36 PM.

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#3 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 13 September 2022 - 12:40 PM

Can the  Sky watcher save this market now? 

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#4 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,524 posts

Posted 13 September 2022 - 01:22 PM

Can the  Sky watcher save this market now? 

hahaha, silence now....

#5 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,433 posts

Posted 13 September 2022 - 02:26 PM

well, one day doesn' t make a trend and I' m pretty confident the bear won' t resume. I have on my monitor too many things telling me we will go up. Meloni is not a surprise, it is a certainty. She will get a lot of votes, but pay attention because she represents nothing new under the sun. She represents the right-wing statism opposed to the traditional left-wing statism. Both national right and left parties represent statism. The only one party that is liberist is the party called League or Lega once upon a time Northern League for independence of North. Those are not statalists. However the centre-right coalition Meloni is going to lead will stop the wild illegal immigration that those nice communists have favoured by all the  means they could ......You know what the first reform the centre-right coalition is going to approve ? That of courts and justice. If you enter italy illegally you are protected by courts that have always helped the leftists to do what they want. Meloni said it clearly.......''The party is OVER''....also and first of all for the justice system and those who partecipate in it. One of the latest I read is that an illegal immigrant was not sent home because of climate changes that are threathening his homeland. Our justice said so. THE PARTY IS OVER.......and no communist will be allowed to avolid that. 

Edited by andr99, 13 September 2022 - 02:36 PM.

#6 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,433 posts

Posted 13 September 2022 - 02:44 PM

...has anyone got any news from cheif ?  while I put my face here in a day when the American indexes are dropping hard and I have turned bullish, what does he do ? he disappears.....not a word......none.....

phenomenal    

Edited by andr99, 13 September 2022 - 02:45 PM.

#7 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 13 September 2022 - 02:54 PM

...has anyone got any news from cheif ?  while I put my face here in a day when the American indexes are dropping hard and I have turned bullish, what does he do ? he disappears.....not a word......none.....

phenomenal    

What would you like him to say? He was, after all, here yesterday. Do you believe he has nothing better to do than make posts on a competitors message board? It’s probably better to skip the emotionalism…we’re all aware of his recent rudeness to you. 

Fib

Edited by fib_1618, 13 September 2022 - 02:55 PM.

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

#8 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,433 posts

Posted 13 September 2022 - 03:02 PM

phenomenal    

What would you like him to say? He was, after all, here yesterday. Do you believe he has nothing better to do than make posts on a competitors message board? It’s probably better to skip the emotionalism…we’re all aware of his recent rudeness to you. 

Fib

his rudeness to me is the last thing in the world that I am interested in. But if I put my face here, still thinking the bear is over, why can' t he put his own here to say......''hey guys, don' t worry, it' s just one day affair''......

you know i come from another culture which is the one of European Northern italy, so maybe there' s a cultural barrier between me and those who behave like him, but sincerely I am not able to understand this behavior.    

#9 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 13 September 2022 - 03:39 PM

...has anyone got any news from cheif ?  while I put my face here in a day when the American indexes are dropping hard and I have turned bullish, what does he do ? he disappears.....not a word......none.....phenomenal    

his rudeness to me is the last thing in the world that I am interested in. But if I put my face here, still thinking the bear is over, why can' t he put his own here to say......''hey guys, don' t worry, it' s just one day affair''......

you know i come from another culture which is the one of European Northern italy, so maybe there' s a cultural barrier between me and those who behave like him, but sincerely I am not able to understand this behavior.   

As you know, if you really, really want (and/or expect) this kind of timely information, the same information in which you have personally chastised multiple times in the past, then you should consider subscribing to his service of which I'm sure he's still providing intraday market updates. He owes you or anyone else absolutely nothing...people come and go as they please. And until the June price lows are taken out, his latest longer term views remain valid...no sense in highlighting anyone when a call or calls go against them no matter the degree of self-assurance.

Fib

#10 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 13 September 2022 - 09:57 PM

I admire posters who post FF with level of price and time line. Anything else is totally useless.

I can say DJI will hit 100,000. Well, of course it will some day in future. Without a date specified it is a useless FF.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule