papilioinvest.com

@papilioinvest

"One soul is worth more than the whole world." 

#2 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,435 posts

Posted 26 September 2022 - 03:45 PM

the desaparecido said it is the bottom....... 

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#3 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,021 posts

Posted 26 September 2022 - 03:51 PM

SPX 3600 support going to be tested soon.  The ultimate low will be the Covid low from March 2020 ....................

Edited by redfoliage2, 26 September 2022 - 03:55 PM.

#4 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 26 September 2022 - 04:13 PM

SPX 3600 support going to be tested soon.  The ultimate low will be the Covid low from March 2020 ....................

You mean SPX 2300? That would be simply shocking.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#5 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,751 posts

Posted 26 September 2022 - 05:03 PM

You mean SPX 2300? That would be simply shocking.

Why shocking?

Facebook Netflix already below it.

You think Apple Tesla Softy and Google can't do it?

Gotta know where you are in the LT cycle....

fb.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#6 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 26 September 2022 - 06:24 PM

kwave, Facebook Netflix  Apple Tesla Softy and Google CAN do it coz IMHO they were highly inflated.

SP500  has many companies which are not inflated. For example Ford selling at below 5 P/E.

But if capuitulation takes place anything can happen. I will be shocked if SP500 gets to 2300 in 2022 0r 2023.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#7 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,001 posts

Posted 26 September 2022 - 07:00 PM

I agree with Martin Armstrong that there is a floor under the market becasue of capital flight from Europe. The best place to seek refuge will be in large private US corporations. He said that at least twenty years ago, but it wasn't supposed to happen until 2030.

Regardless of the reasons some try to explain Dollar's strength, part of it is pure capital flight.

Edited by linrom1, 26 September 2022 - 07:00 PM.

#8 MikeyG

MikeyG

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,850 posts

Posted 26 September 2022 - 08:37 PM

Went through all my charts tonight and closed out shorts from 4000-4050 area. Crypto looks like it's trying to bottom. 

mdgcapital@protonmail.com  

papilioinvest.com

@papilioinvest

"One soul is worth more than the whole world." 

#9 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,751 posts

Posted 26 September 2022 - 09:44 PM

Went through all my charts tonight and closed out shorts from 4000-4050 area. Crypto looks like it's trying to bottom. 

Yep, time for caution...

This could be a fakeout on BTC, before a massive drop....

If so we should see reversal pretty quickly.

But if it climbs out over 20K and holds, could mean BTC has found bottom for now...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#10 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,803 posts

Posted 27 September 2022 - 05:25 AM

I agree with Martin Armstrong that there is a floor under the market becasue of capital flight from Europe. The best place to seek refuge will be in large private US corporations. He said that at least twenty years ago, but it wasn't supposed to happen until 2030.

Regardless of the reasons some try to explain Dollar's strength, part of it is pure capital flight.

We were also scheduled to implode in 2030, mathematically, but I don't think it will take long.