Chart

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 28 September 2022 - 12:44 PM

I was saying the market was going to be headed lower back in September, show me 1985 that he actually wrote all that stuff in there?? If so why isn't he the most popular market forecaster on the planet??

He was the highest paid analyst back in the 90's and he got hedge fund manager award for nailing the top of the spx right on his pi cycle date to the day, July 20.  I don't have time to argue with you,  I have been following him for over 3 decades, he is a very good analyst. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#12 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,444 posts

Posted 28 September 2022 - 01:02 PM

Not arguing just want to see a chart from 85 that showed all of the writings on the chart that's all.  I've been around alot of years and never heard of him until being on here.

#13 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 29 September 2022 - 12:10 AM

Gold which he thinks can get to 1500ish

When i was in the gold jewelry business, I thought $420 gold was outrageous!

But now a quarter of a million dollars for a "starter home" is the norm.

"No Country for Old Men"  for sure.

#14 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 29 September 2022 - 11:54 AM

Not arguing just want to see a chart from 85 that showed all of the writings on the chart that's all.  I've been around alot of years and never heard of him until being on here.

The pi cycle model (ECM) has statistical odds into the billions, it has nailed many many major turns for 4 decades usually within a day or two. Margaret Thatcher and her finance minister were friends of MA's. He was asked to attend the Brady commission after his pi model nailed the crash of 87, and while

many were calling for a depression he said it was just a panic in an unfolding bull market and said the dow was going to 6000 and more later on. Just look at the pi cycle chart going back to the 80's and you can see all the turns which are mostly on the main peaks and troughs. 2032.95 is the biggie in the future, that will be the end of the west after that. The dow can go to the 60,000 level before everything collapses he thinks. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

#15 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 29 September 2022 - 11:59 AM

Gold which he thinks can get to 1500ish

When i was in the gold jewelry business, I thought $420 gold was outrageous!

But now a quarter of a million dollars for a "starter home" is the norm.

"No Country for Old Men"  for sure.

Yep, the dollar doesn't buy much anymore. 

08arango.xlarge1.jpg?quality=75&auto=web

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Chart