Complex Bottoming Process in October/November -- Still Advantage BEARS

• Please log in to reply
426 replies to this topic

#421 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,910 posts

Posted 07 October 2022 - 02:09 PM

Burnt Coffee Vendor with what looks like H&S underneath the 900...

Unless this gets over 90 PDQ, could be just about to embark on long journey Southward..

SBUX.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#422 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,910 posts

Posted 07 October 2022 - 02:26 PM

TLT hanging on to 101, but so far bulls not able to get anything going.

They may be quickly running out of time to do so....see what happens next few minutes..

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#423 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,684 posts

Posted 07 October 2022 - 02:52 PM

ES 3652

NQ 11102

Would prefer not to hedge but it's a weekend

QQQ near a 2-year low... market within 3% of 2022 lows... rate hikes will soon start coming down from 75 to 50bps, then 25bps, and 

inflation has peaked. Economy still strong, global supply chains not as bad as before, freight costs dropping rapidly, so it is a better time 

to buy than any other in 2022 and some equities are priced lower than even in 2021. 

For me, with no holdings in LT and RISK Portfolios, this is a good time to start loading up longs. 

Risks can be managed, no hedges as yet, still up more than 6.85% on the week .... 

As we enter the final 2 hours of the week, I will add an extra lot or two to NQ SHORT daytrades and leave one or two as HEDGE over the weekend. 

But, it depends where the market trades in the final 30 minutes.

#424 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,684 posts

Posted 07 October 2022 - 02:54 PM

add another USD YEN short

#425 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,910 posts

Posted 07 October 2022 - 02:55 PM

TLT bulls managed to keep it from imploding today, so give them a win for that...

see what next week brings....

#426 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,953 posts

Posted 07 October 2022 - 03:04 PM

They're talking 1987 analogs.

#427 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,214 posts

Posted 07 October 2022 - 03:25 PM

See told ya we would have at least one index go green by the close.....Ok from the last hour tick bahaha.  Nonetheless just another grind will be interesting if we pop higher on Monday again as it was still an up week.  Going in long at 3875 and will add if I need to on Sunday as I'm sure the bears will be out in force over the weekend with all the crash talk lol!!