Bulls must be blind as a bat,

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,799 posts

Posted 10 October 2022 - 06:40 AM

You really expect the Fed to blink? Look what is happening with the semi's!! Do you see anybody running to their rescue? No, the opposite! Uncle Joe and Gentleman Jay aren't concerned with degenerate Bulls portfolios. (JMHO)

#2 MDurkin

MDurkin

• Traders-Talk User
  • 638 posts

Posted 10 October 2022 - 07:58 AM

No just trained-

Pavlov’s Bell

#3 qqqqtrdr

qqqqtrdr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 10 October 2022 - 11:06 AM

Uncle Joe can't find his way out of a box...   I think he is concerned due to mid-terms, but he shrugs it off because he doesn't understand or doesn't want to understand cause and reaction...

#4 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,514 posts

Posted 10 October 2022 - 11:14 AM

The FED CAN'T blink...they are way too far behind the market especially after today....

And if TLT does completely let go, they could be even further behind come November.

What we watch for now is for the inversion to start to come off, which likely signals stocks living on very borrowed time. Usual time form inversion peak to Stock market rout low somewhere around 22 months. This time around might be heavily left translated though, if stocks do not find their footing almost immediately.

So will watch to see if 10, 20 year rates start outpacing 2 year soon.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#5 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 10 October 2022 - 12:03 PM

I plan to bite longs near 3500 and keep some powder dry when SPX descends to 3000 neighborhood.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule