really good analysis

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#3 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,793 posts

Posted 14 October 2022 - 03:15 PM

really good analysis

Wish I could be so positive, I think next year will be dreadful.

#4 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 14 October 2022 - 03:21 PM

Just more grind, pretty simple but likely see that -50% point at some time! 

#5 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 14 October 2022 - 05:11 PM

Larry Williams is the one who predicted the V-shape recovery from the pandemic low in 2020, so I would take what he says very seriously

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#6 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 15 October 2022 - 09:43 AM

This time window is getting long in the tooth...so if we do not break down on Monday and wipeout into early Nov low, then I will start to gear long. Rusty 1700 and Thursday low at 1640 as the clues to watch...in between is just slop. The failure of Rusty to recover 1700 on Friday is perhaps ominous...we find out on Monday...

The key longer term for bulls is for Rusty to reclaim 1800 level...IF it does that, then whatever bottom is made here, whenever it comes, would be a lot more significant.

Below 1640 again, and there is a real possibly the long term bull is completely broken. This is an absolutely massive pivot zone here on long term charts, and should be bulls best shot at holding.

But if they do not......

In any event, short as long a Rusty below 1700, and flip IT long back above, and then see what happens at 1800.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#7 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 15 October 2022 - 11:33 AM

If market goes bullish soon, FED will keep increasing Fed Funds rate. Inflation in everyday necessities continues relentlessly and majority of Americans are  squeezed. November 8th election should give some clear clues of what lies ahead.

FED has messed up big time by keeping rates too low too long and with massive increases in liquidity.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule