we either have a wave 1 of a new bull market or more backing and filling

• Please log in to reply
4632 replies to this topic

#141 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,936 posts

Posted 20 January 2023 - 10:43 AM

The massive battle for 24 rages on in Silver...

Bears only likely to be able to defend it so many times...and they have already done it A LOT laugh.png

Another daily close over 24 might get it done....

Silver over 24.20 and G/S under 79 might be the money combo....

Edited by K Wave, 20 January 2023 - 10:43 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#142 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,936 posts

Posted 20 January 2023 - 02:29 PM

Silver takin' another run at 24 after bears not able to take it much under 23.80...

this may be their best shot at it...

back under 23.80 probably not good now.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#143 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 20 January 2023 - 03:11 PM

Today Paul Krugman has a piece in the NYT trashing bitcoin. As a contrarian indicator he's probably pretty good,

and the low is in.

#144 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 20 January 2023 - 04:10 PM

you know the banksters hate this

https://thesaker.is/...-the-us-dollar/

dharma

#145 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,936 posts

Posted 21 January 2023 - 08:19 AM

Today Paul Krugman has a piece in the NYT trashing bitcoin. As a contrarian indicator he's probably pretty good,

and the low is in.

And on Cue...another HUGE Late Friday ramp...

#146 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,936 posts

Posted 21 January 2023 - 08:27 AM

GDX finished well on Friday, but Silver still did not close over 24.

But as long as bulls can keep it above 23.80 Friday pivot zone, Saturn Vs may be fired up, but just not left the pad quite yet.

It is either building one heckuva launch base here, or a big top...we find out soon. After Friday hourly recovery on PL, leaning towards launch pretty soon.

4 hour PL also now looking a lot better, and possibly in pre-launch momo configuration now.

PL hourly

PL 4 hour

#147 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,936 posts

Posted 21 January 2023 - 08:34 AM

And the big thing on PL for the longer term, that 200 day is finally kinking up...now just need it to come back up over the 900 before PL has any kind of big drop that prevents that.....which still has to be considered as a possibility for a bit longer, should Friday's pivot low get taken out.

Remember, it is mathematically impossible to have a big bull run without a rising 200 over a rising 900. It appears we may be getting closer to that after Friday's save.

#148 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 22 January 2023 - 10:48 AM

Hadik on radio

https://www.howestre...-week-in-money/

Starts at 10:24

#149 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 22 January 2023 - 10:59 AM

I am not listening to anyone at this time, IMO we are in a bull mkt and a very likely large wave 3, I will buy weakness for now. I won't be here as much as usual, gotta get away from the "noise", GLTA

Senor

#150 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,999 posts

Posted 22 January 2023 - 02:36 PM

I am not listening to anyone at this time, IMO we are in a bull mkt and a very likely large wave 3, I will buy weakness for now. I won't be here as much as usual, gotta get away from the "noise", GLTA

Senor

you da man.

things are getting pretty steep here on gold while silver has bullish consolidation. a steep drop WILL come but from how much higher?