we either have a wave 1 of a new bull market or more backing and filling

• Please log in to reply
5686 replies to this topic

#791 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 19 March 2023 - 12:58 PM

Week of March 20th -On guard for a temp high this week (low bar on the array). With an eye on April 10th.Also on guard for prices to fall below the breakout of 1973. This could be quite bearish. I am looking for price action to show follow through strength to move us into the next range, which should be 2078-2000.Long and stops currently residing in the 1880s. Target zone is 2070s, with a home run area of 2170 for the next few weeks. - Jeff Moench from Socrates Study Group on Slack

https://socratesstud...H2Z4Y/image.png

Edited by Russ, 19 March 2023 - 01:01 PM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#792 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 19 March 2023 - 01:11 PM

BOIL leveraged Natural Gas ETF appears to be very cheap now... 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

#793 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,047 posts

Posted 19 March 2023 - 03:05 PM

Welcome back K-Wave and thank you for the great post and also to you Russ

#794 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,761 posts

Posted 20 March 2023 - 08:44 AM

Multiple time frames lining on 88 area on G/S

So if it breaches that, along with Silver making new swing highs, could be the start of something bigger.

22.50 area looks like last resistance on Silver.

G/S above 89 and and SLV back under 20 would probably mean back to the waiting game now...

Also watching lead doggy PL here closely, as 2 hour line is last resistance there at 1K, and this is the 3rd crack at it, so if it does get through, it could very well stick.

FAILURE to bust over 1K, and back below 960 could be no bueno now...should be really big decision coming here soon...

Edited by K Wave, 20 March 2023 - 08:45 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#795 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,761 posts

Posted 20 March 2023 - 08:47 AM

G/S lining up for another attempt at breaking 88

30 min look...

Edited by K Wave, 20 March 2023 - 08:48 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#796 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,761 posts

Posted 20 March 2023 - 08:51 AM

Hourly PL...this is likely bulls best shot at a launch....can they do it???

#797 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,761 posts

Posted 20 March 2023 - 08:53 AM

hourly 200 on G/S starting to roll...just need 88 breach now, and 86 should be next target zone...

#798 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,761 posts

Posted 20 March 2023 - 08:57 AM

AGQ needs to hold hourly breakout attempt.

This one still underperforming, but if Silver does breakout, should start the overperforming gearing effect.

Under $30 could turn out to be real cheap as long as $25 holds going forward.

Edited by K Wave, 20 March 2023 - 08:57 AM.

#799 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 20 March 2023 - 09:06 AM

Welcome back K-Wave and thank you for the great post and also to you Russ

Yes agree, K Wave is great.  I have sold my NUGT at $39.09 now, I don't like what I am seeing, gold is forming a doji star.. deadly doji. I may be wrong but I have booked a good profit. Will look for another entry. 

#800 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,761 posts

Posted 20 March 2023 - 09:30 AM

Think this is starting to look like THE TURN in G/S now....

Now we see Silver can find some legs soon....

Edited by K Wave, 20 March 2023 - 09:30 AM.