• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,666 posts

Posted 26 January 2023 - 04:40 PM

This one may leave a mark....

As Pfizer stock continues to melt down....

Massive scrubbing operation ongoing...linked in, google etc.

https://twitter.com/...oDTxabl3fUsAAAA

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#2 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,666 posts

Posted 26 January 2023 - 06:12 PM

Follow up....crazy world

https://twitter.com/...737936920633344

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#3 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 26 January 2023 - 08:43 PM

Project veritas is so good

#4 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 26 January 2023 - 09:00 PM

Having not watched either video, I already made the decision two years ago that I would rather die than to put anything in my body again from either Pfizer or Moderna, no less anything mRNA in composition. Furthermore, for those who are directly responsible in giving the go ahead in allowing this experimental gene therapy to be injected (forced upon in many cases) in any living animal (especially children) without protocol, should to be brought up on charges for crimes against humanity and suffer severe consequences of their impetuous, politically motivated, actions of which only Josef Mengele would fully approve.

You can be absolutely sure that this black mark of humankind will be felt for decades to come.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#5 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 26 January 2023 - 10:39 PM

Just came across this little gem to add to the thread:

"FDA Rushed Approval for Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine to Enable Vaccine Mandates: Emails"

https://tinyurl.com/2ggoytdj

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

#6 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 27 January 2023 - 12:23 AM

265 million vaxxed Americans could perish from experimental mRNA vaccines.
That would not help the bulls.
"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#7 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 27 January 2023 - 01:20 AM

Having not watched either video, I already made the decision two years ago that I would rather die than to put anything in my body again from either Pfizer or Moderna, no less anything mRNA in composition. Furthermore, for those who are directly responsible in giving the go ahead in allowing this experimental gene therapy to be injected (forced upon in many cases) in any living animal (especially children) without protocol, should to be brought up on charges for crimes against humanity and suffer severe consequences of their impetuous, politically motivated, actions of which only Josef Mengele would fully approve.

You can be absolutely sure that this black mark of humankind will be felt for decades to come.

Fib

Faucci is a criminal.  Agreed but the system is corrupt it wont get done. Look at the Damar hamlin charade. Of the 40 pp, i work directly with only 2 of us didnt get vaxxed. They are jealous of me now but many of them still dont get it. Sheep. 

#8 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 27 January 2023 - 06:18 AM

And even more for your morning perusal: https://tinyurl.com/2lf494v2

The information coming out lately has been so overwhelmingly negative that it's hard to pick and choose which one is more important for the public to be aware of.

So much for the media having our collective backs in their quest for journalistic excellence....there should be hell to pay there as well.

Fib

#9 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,666 posts

Posted 27 January 2023 - 08:33 AM

And even more for your morning perusal: https://tinyurl.com/2lf494v2

The information coming out lately has been so overwhelmingly negative that it's hard to pick and choose which one is more important for the public to be aware of.

So much for the media having our collective backs in their quest for journalistic excellence....there should be hell to pay there as well.

Fib

#Nuremberg 2.0

The Code - Item number 1 (no forcing people to be subject to experimental medical procedures)

1.The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, over-reaching or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion, and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment.

And anyone who says people were not coerced is an idiot, plain and simple.

#10 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 27 January 2023 - 11:20 AM

"Propaganda works best when those who are being manipulated are confident they are acting on their own free will." Joseph Goebbels