Photo

Did you hear about the train derailment and hugh chemical disaster?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 14 February 2023 - 06:00 PM

Not on tv. They are literally arresting reporters there if they report on it. I know people in Ohio and that's what they said. It's all over twitter.

#2 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 14 February 2023 - 06:02 PM

https://freethoughtb...ohio-last-week/

Edited by skott, 14 February 2023 - 06:05 PM.

#3 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 14 February 2023 - 06:13 PM

The  rail industry has many paid friends in Warsingtun.

Find out who pays the pipeline protesters... you will see very wealthy familiar faces.

"in 2007, (guess who) purchased 60,000,000,000 shares of a railroad carrying petrol & chemicals."

Rail-Pollution.jpg

Thankfully they outlawed the Keystone pipeline to save the environment.

Canadian-Pipeline.jpg

Edited by Rogerdodger, 14 February 2023 - 06:36 PM.

#4 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 14 February 2023 - 06:24 PM

yeah, Warren Buffet, right? I heard this was done so they can build a new railway or altrnate one or something. Reporters are not being allowed to report the story. I'm told they are arrested if they try. We are living amongst demons. People without any human compassion. They told them 2 days later the water was safe despite dead fish all over the place. People getting headaches. it was a very dangerous chemical released.

#5 SteveB

SteveB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 90 posts

Posted 14 February 2023 - 08:11 PM

It was on nbcnews.com, Wall Street Journal, and news radio here in Los Angeles. No conspiracy here. You might want to look around for a better news source. TV may not be it!

https://www.nbcnews....-mate-rcna69243

Edited by SteveB, 14 February 2023 - 08:19 PM.

#6 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 14 February 2023 - 08:43 PM

No conspiracy for sure. More like "reality".

"Now we see everything that's going wrong
With the world and those who lead it.

And when you trust your television
What you get is what you got
'Cause when they own the information, oh
They can bend it all they want.

It's not that we don't care
We just know that the fight ain't fair
So we keep on waiting (waiting)
Waiting on the world to change""

~ John Mayer~

Edited by Rogerdodger, 14 February 2023 - 08:49 PM.

#7 bigtrader

bigtrader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 519 posts

Posted 14 February 2023 - 09:23 PM

Here it has been on TV   a couple times. What planet is this conspiracy on? Maybe I'll move there.

No longer interested in debating with IGNORANT people.

#8 Bernie

Bernie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 423 posts

Posted 14 February 2023 - 10:23 PM

Happened 4 days ago and msm just picking it up . There  was no polar bears or whales involved. No environmental disaster here folks move along...

#9 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 14 February 2023 - 11:40 PM

If likes of warren Buffet own lots of railroad stocks, naturally they are going to fight Keystone and other pipelines. 

It is capitalism in raw form. 

Only solution to this problem is to get political campaigns be funded by taxpayers, That  will get lots of corruption out of politics. Politicians will stop running for lifelong careers in politics. The lobbyist's will become unemployed. The lobbyists may be forced to find real jobs. 

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#10 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 15 February 2023 - 12:07 AM

My point is they don't want this on the news. They don't want the public to know. I know people there and they said the story is being squashed like many other stories. LIke the Dr's who didn't believe the Covid manure, the lockdowns, the mandates and the faulty vaccine. If there is anybody left who can't see the truth is under attack you are blind as a bat.  Look at the New Zealand Biatch who resigned, she famously said "we are your only source of truth"   that doesn't sound dictatorial does it? nah, good people, sucking the life out of us all. I'm a traditional Catholic. Did you hear the FBI is watching us?  You know what we do? Go to church, pray, treat people well, donate money and try to be good in general. That's no conspiracy story. Take your blinders off