• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,189 posts

Posted 15 February 2023 - 08:58 AM

The SPX Futures Are -18 Ahead of a Slew of Reports Coming Out Before the Bell...

The anatomy of an inverted w-x-y Y Wave inside a (Z) Wave is showing us an a-b-c (a), x-y-z (cool.png, now a-b-c where the last -c- is the third of the third, the power move. You don't want to see a gap up here, but rather a small wick on the lower end of today's candle to sport a huge upside move, much like 9 months ago (May 2022) on FED day.

he last -b- wave itself was an x-y-z. There have also been 4 tags or irregular tops since the post FED top: two on the downside and now two on the upside: very bullish.

The cycles suggest a 9 TD high (today) coming out of a 9 TD low yesterday. The astros have first: a Venus/Neptune in Pisces conj. aspect early this morning, followed by the Sun/Saturn conj. in Aquarius tomorrow. One is the start of a mania, the other is the pin that pricks the mania.

Also the 5 minute stochastics created a small Neg D 'y' wave that wasn't matched by the other oscillators. I've seen this before and it denotes that the bulls are ready to pounce on any pull back. It will be so sudden that the 5 min oscillator will not be able to become oversold (which is normal) enough to normally justify the buying that comes in.

The Bull/Bear camp is split even and when this happened in the past, the tie goes to the runner, that is the Bulls. The Bulls will force the shorts to cover in a fierce rally today, to the end of the day in an all or nothing game. Such is my forecast today.

Already, the bulls are buying the futures off the -25 level to the -11/14 area and and the VIX is slipping into the red or even, after higher prices early on. 

How high? It's anybody's guess, but I would think 4232/38 as being minimum, 4259/60 mid range and max 4292/93. Any move over 4292/93 would be deemed hyper bull mania (clearing the top of the current channel at 4292/93), but not entirely impossible, IMO.

a9286b555f124937861bc34a7b42be3d.png?t=1  
Brad Gudgeon
Editor,
BluStar Market Insights
&
Eagles Over America

Edited by blustar, 15 February 2023 - 08:59 AM.

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#2 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,189 posts

Posted 15 February 2023 - 11:24 AM

Update 11:18 AM EST

The Bulls May Blow this into the Open Thursday

This is what they did back in Dec. So far I'm getting 4270 SPX. I have purchased SPY 422.10 calls at .14 as back up.

Tomorrow would be an 8+2 top, ok in Gann Theory. The daily and 2 hour are pointing up. We should finish near 4170 today if that is the case.

The futures could go all the way to 4330 before the market opens.

Edited by blustar, 15 February 2023 - 11:25 AM.

Blessings,

blu

#3 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,189 posts

Posted 15 February 2023 - 11:36 AM

Could be the PPI Report as catalyst on 2/16

Blessings,

blu

#4 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,189 posts

Posted 15 February 2023 - 11:49 AM

Update 2/15/23 11:45 AM EST

The Bulls May Blow This into the Open Thursday   

This is what they did back in Dec. So far I'm getting 4270 SPX. I have purchased SPY 422.10 calls at .14 as back up.

Tomorrow would be an 8+2 top, ok in Gann Theory. The daily and 2 hour are pointing up. We should finish near 4170 today if that is the case.

I Think the PPI Report will be the Catalyst for a Huge Futures Short Covering Rally...

This tells me we fall 5 TD's into Feb 24. X = 3 TD's, Y will have been 8...Balance of Waves Theory 3+5 = 8 a perfect octave and Fib Sequence. 

Edited by blustar, 15 February 2023 - 11:51 AM.

Blessings,

blu

#5 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,189 posts

Posted 15 February 2023 - 02:33 PM

Update 2/15/23 2:19 PM EST

The Bulls Look to Blow This into the Open Thursday & Quite Possibly into Mid Session,

Creating a Green Candle Abandoned Baby/Evening Star Pattern  

Tomorrow would be an 8+2 top, ok in Gann Theory. The daily and 2 hour are pointing up. 

I Think the PPI Report will be the Catalyst for the Huge Futures Short Covering Rally...

This tells me we fall 5 TD's into Feb 24. X = 3 TD's, Y will have been 8...Balance of Waves Theory 3+5 = 8 a perfect octave and Fib Sequence. 

OPEX Should See a Return Back to the 2 "b" waves SPX 4095/4103 Area. Solid Red Candle.

2_15_23_blow_off_top_spx_daily.png

Edited by blustar, 15 February 2023 - 02:35 PM.

Blessings,

blu

#6 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 16 February 2023 - 04:23 PM

Update 2/15/23 2:19 PM EST

The Bulls Look to Blow This into the Open Thursday & Quite Possibly into Mid Session,

Creating a Green Candle Abandoned Baby/Evening Star Pattern  

Tomorrow would be an 8+2 top, ok in Gann Theory. The daily and 2 hour are pointing up. 

I Think the PPI Report will be the Catalyst for the Huge Futures Short Covering Rally...

OPEX Should See a Return Back to the 2 "b" waves SPX 4095/4103 Area. Solid Red Candle.

2_15_23_blow_off_top_spx_daily.png

OH well, I guess not a big rally. Happens to the best of us 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: spx manias