10 replies to this topic

#1 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 17 February 2023 - 09:29 AM

Markets in Deflationary Fear Mode...

The e-wave pattern shows double irregular lows, a drop below the Indecision Pattern (I've seen these before, they go strongly the other way), a break of the channel. Cycles suggest we are in a 4+1 low off the 16 TD low last week. This means we rally strongly today and have some follow through on Tuesday. This would then set up a 4 TD collapse into early Feb 27.

Astros, Gann and Elliott Wave suggest a delta hedge melt-up coming.

162e8638f3df49b69a4d784af33b8caf.jpeg?t=  
Brad Gudgeon
Editor,
BluStar Market Insghts

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#2 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 17 February 2023 - 11:38 AM

Thanks Brad, keep em coming. you've been spot on

#3 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,943 posts

Posted 17 February 2023 - 12:08 PM

Today marks a ST bottom, and we should expect SPX above 4250 before long  ....................

Edited by redfoliage2, 17 February 2023 - 12:14 PM.

#4 GDA

GDA

• Traders-Talk User
  • 113 posts

Posted 17 February 2023 - 12:39 PM

Markets in Deflationary Fear Mode...

The e-wave pattern shows double irregular lows, a drop below the Indecision Pattern (I've seen these before, they go strongly the other way), a break of the channel. Cycles suggest we are in a 4+1 low off the 16 TD low last week. This means we rally strongly today and have some follow through on Tuesday. This would then set up a 4 TD collapse into early Feb 27.

Astros, Gann and Elliott Wave suggest a delta hedge melt-up coming.

Really, again ?

#5 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 17 February 2023 - 03:04 PM

Brad, do we still have a shot @ 4292 today?  Sometimes you are so quiet. Was today a really busy day with your subs? you are still  holding the SPY calls?

#6 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 18 February 2023 - 02:12 PM

BluStar Market Insights

"Weekend Report"

February 18, 2023

Brad Gudgeon, Editor

S&P 500 Daily 

The Upcoming "Broadening Top Formation"

I have adjusted the Feb 28 low to March 1: so we get a powerful [y] of Y of "B", 2 day rally into the 22nd of Feb (SPX 4238/40), followed by a strong 5 day Z of "B" Wave decline into March 1 to near 3962/63, then a huge C of © Wave 5 day rally into March 8 to near 4329/30.

What I'm describing is an (A-B-C) Broadening Top Formation in the larger © Wave context.  This then becomes the termination of the entire rally off the October 13, 2022 low and begins the expected 35% crash into April 11 (ideally ~4329/30 to ~2814/15).

The 3 moves coming up will be dramatic, because each of these moves are third waves themselves, within the larger © Wave construct itself, that is [y or c] of Y of "B", Z of "B" {especially "c" of Z} and then the final C of © itself.

These will be quick and sharp highly impulsive moves: 2 TD's up, 5 down, 5 up. 6 TD or more moves don't happen in this position, only in the early waves as they are more -a-b-c- in construct, having two two distinct impulses intersected by a 4 TD low -b- wave. 

Also of note: the recently placid NYSE Index and Dow Jones Industrials should see big moves here, too, along with the rest of the market as we enter the next 3 "third wave impulses". 

Also of note: the (y) of Y of "B" is in the (w-x-y) inverted irregular flat construct, which is highly bearish. I'm sure the momentum indicators will give us a BIG Neg D...

Click on Graph to Enlarge

2_17_23_spx_daily_mar_8_top.png

Broadening Top Formations occur when a market is experiencing heightened disagreement among investors over the appropriate price of a security over a short period of time. Buyers become increasingly willing to buy at higher prices, while sellers find ever more motivation to take profits. This creates a series of higher interim peaks in price and lower interim lows. When connecting these highs and lows, the trend lines form a widening pattern that looks like a megaphone or reverse symmetrical triangle.

The price may reflect the random disagreement between investors, or it may reflect a more fundamental factor. For example, many countries experience broadening formations due to heightened political risk ahead of an upcoming election. Different polling results or candidate policies may cause a market to become very bullish at some points and very bearish at other points. Broadening formations may also occur during earnings season when companies may report differing quarterly financial results that can cause bouts of optimism or pessimism.

2da08fba91d048f4aa6e06422b729235.jpeg?t=  
Brad Gudgeon

Edited by blustar, 18 February 2023 - 02:16 PM.

Blessings,

blu

#7 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 19 February 2023 - 02:02 PM

Astrology, Gann and Elliott Wave in Context

Feb 21, 2023 5:22 PM Mercury 15 Aquarius 20 square Uranus 15 Taurus 20 = Message of Rebellion/Chaos, Disruption Coming

Feb 22, 2023 1:01 AM Sun in Pisces quintile Uranus in Taurus = Peace

Feb 22, 2023 3:13 PM Mercury 16 Aquarius 45 trine Mars 16 Gemini 45 = Message of War Coming, Topping Energy (No doubt in my mind a clue regarding the Ukraine Conflict: Putin/Biden et al). I believe March/April 2023 will prove eventually to be part of Biden's Waterloo.

In context to the Broadening Top Formation being common during time of political stress, I would have to say that these next 3 "Third Wave Moves" are the first seismic shock I was expecting, but it turned out to be more in context to extreme up and down volatility into the expected March 8 top date, than I had previously expected.

The most important astro aspects still lie ahead of us, namely the Saturn ingress out of Aquarius into Pisces (Choose whom you shall serve) on the full moon of March 7; the 3rd Mars in Gemini/Neptune Pisces square on March 14 (war, oil, water), and the Pluto ingress out of Capricorn into Aquarius on March 23rd, a huge cosmic shift of thinking.

There are many other aspects happening during this time, which are coincidentally almost as intense as the first three and will only serve to exacerbate the March/April crash, the second seismic wave I saw coming in a vision last year. I will be visiting those later!

Of course, the third and most powerful seismic shift will occur from late summer into the fall of this year and will pretty much bury the Image of the Beast's agenda in the USA and the Biden Admin puppet power for good.

Edited by blustar, 19 February 2023 - 02:03 PM.

Blessings,

blu

#8 b2b

b2b

• Traders-Talk User
  • 43 posts

Posted 20 February 2023 - 05:30 PM

trolling at its best yes.gif

#9 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 20 February 2023 - 06:12 PM

b2b,

kinda smug dude, we'll see won't we, and I'm willing to bet if you are wrong, you would never be one to apologize...

Blessings,

blu

#10 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 21 February 2023 - 10:25 AM

Here comes the rally dude

Blessings,

blu