Large 6 Month T : Review & Hurst projection

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Spectacular Bid

Spectacular Bid

• Traders-Talk User
  • 852 posts

Posted 17 February 2023 - 11:10 AM

The first two times I posted a T they turned out to be timely and useful. This time the T ending  January 24th was not very useful. I'm not sure I'd characterize it as worthless, but I wouldn't say it was all that worthwhile. The market is around the same place it was when the T ended. Kudos to Roger who posted what appears to be a more timely T.

Yesterday a 5 week Hurst projection to the low 4000's was given which isn't very far away. If we got there and didn't go much lower then no new downside projections would be given for now.

A word about astrological and planetary alignments which if interpreted correctly seem to have some predictive ability. Now I really have very limited knowledge so when I see all these references to the position of Uranus in relation to Jupiter, Saturn or Taurus, I was interested enough to do my own research. What I found that no matter the alignment of Uranus to these other planets, Uranus never changes its position with regards to UrTuchus.  

#2 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 17 February 2023 - 01:09 PM

Kudos to Roger who posted what appears to be a more timely T

Accidents happen when I play with horseshoes or hand-grenades!

WARNING: Do not try this at home without adult supervision!

T-Theory.jpg

#3 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 17 February 2023 - 02:39 PM

Forget those T's right now. Instead Pay attention to words from Powell. Markets are dancing to his words.

Edited by pdx5, 17 February 2023 - 02:40 PM.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule