Photo

if an unforeseen meteor hits the earth tomorrow, no TA of any kind will 'predict it'

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#11 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 18 February 2023 - 10:01 PM

After reading all these posts, I am very happy to be getting ready to burn 83 candles soon. May be I should convert all assets to gold and move to India. Gold has been king in India for 5000 years. Nah, I am not into crowds. And I love living in richest county in Florida, St John's county. Thankfully there are no homeless camps in this town on Atlantic ocean.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#12 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,666 posts

Posted 19 February 2023 - 10:05 AM

Listen - and I will be blunt because I have children who's lives are about to be turned upside down by next 10 years.

You need to understand the period 2000 to 2009 -  we had massive, historical asset bubbles because this was a POLICY by the FED.

It was possible to get away with, because of K-winter ...i.e no matter how much money was created, it didn't cause 'inflation' and many scratched their heads and this

made mockery of monetarism - 'cos the theory is wrong, as it ignores K cycles.

when the bubbles all collapsed in 2007-2009 - there was no way out except to abandon capitalism - it seem many are living in fantasy where they pretend this is not the case.

What is QE - it is creating money out of thin air, not debt like treasuries but literally 'out of thin air' - if i'm wrong, tell me how? ...that money is then used to purchase treasuries and

ARTIFICIALLY LOWER RATES - i..e override the key market that control 'capitalism'   - artificially lower mortgage rates to artifically raise house prices to artificially (getting it?) induce

DEMAND in the economy from rising house valuation.

>No rational person can believe this is 'natural markets' - i'm sorry to be the one to point out reality, but this is pure fantasy.

I predicted this would last to around 2030 - when math shows, it won't be sustainable ..so I predicted 'they' PTB - would have to transition us to new system, and they will, and its obvious.

That is a system that doesn't have the restriction of  demand/supply issues - so they will move us to  a DIGITAL money economy, where they control demand side i.e. money in your bank

will be centrally controlled eventually , so demand cannot ever exceed supply.

^this transition has begun - forced by reality of lack of wars, leads to too big population (demand) outstripped commodity usage - a 'PESKY real world ' limitation the PTB banking wing doesn't like.

It will unlikely be 'quick' but a 'slow process' over the next decade is my best guess - I call it 'controlled demolition'.

- over this period rates will stay high ...we will get peaks and drops but trend is up now (secular) ..same with CRB

- market will have periods (like now) of hope - its operating in 'old mindset' of last 40 years and hasn't yet processes with change - a point of recognition will come sometime in 2023 ..not quite there yet.

- this process will repeat ...but market overall trend lower but in unusual way, I don't think 'bull/bear' is good way to look at it - the cycles are probably a bit shorter ...so current move up could be  a sort of 'bull cycle' but 

likely will fall short of historic cycles...then drop -  we need to understand this is UNIQUE PERIOD due to QE ...now QT ..and limits on future QE ....plus transition to K-spring.

The 'bad' I worry about is typically the Powers solution is 'war' - to reduce demand side ie. population ...but they are getting creative on that ...with lowering fertility, and killing off old and sick with viruses/shots etc

I honestly believe Plan A - is slow reduction of population like this ...but plan B - is frankly WWIII ...of limited controlled type.

The really bad news is we have totalitarian minded elites who are using this transition period to gain power over flow on information, peoples freedoms etc ... its VERY dangerous ...and if those few who see it, many here do, don't

step up and try to stop it - I fear we could see a terrible fate - it does NOT have to be  ..

- this is controversial but I actually AGREE with move to digital economy, and infinite monetary theory ...BUT ..not if it means giving up freedom.

but yeah - the next 10 years is going to be tough in that the asset bubbles in housing and stocks must be deflated and debt written off (doesn't have to worse case) ....but the dangerous is Major World War and power removing freedoms.

>Really, a full discussion of this is much longer - I am very optimistic about the future, provided we don't allow this 'totalitarian mind virus' to infect everyone, which sadly, so far it is. 

So with my 'realism hat' on - I fear what we'll see is gradually expanding conflict with Russian and China - and the continual attempts to mass control population through the endless Psy ops we've seen.

I personally have said since late 2021 I do NOT see any way out of this now - we theoretically could get one more 'down up ' cycle - where FED do QE again etc but it will depend on global factors, so

as per this initial post - best not to predict, its very dynamic ...we need to see how events unfold.   

TLDR:

WATCH JAPAN...and it likely starts this year.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#13 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,666 posts

Posted 19 February 2023 - 10:29 AM

After reading all these posts, I am very happy to be getting ready to burn 83 candles soon. May be I should convert all assets to gold and move to India. Gold has been king in India for 5000 years. Nah, I am not into crowds. And I love living in richest county in Florida, St John's county. Thankfully there are no homeless camps in this town on Atlantic ocean.

Yup...about 20 years behind you, but my Girls are the main concern for me at this point.

I am hoping we turn the ship around for them, but not super hopeful, due to the total indoctrination camps our public and higher education systems have become for the coming generations...and if America actually completely falls to the WEF, welcome to full dystopia, with useful indoctrinated idiots cheering it on as it happens.

Although Texas, where I am currently, and Florida where you are, should be among the last to succumb. Thankfully, I am hearing quite a number of reports from the realtor crowd of a certain kind of folks actually leaving Texas because they "don't like the politics". Don't let the door hit you on the way out...

Already have beautiful land away from major metros in Costa Rica and East Africa, ready for development if needed. May bug out as soon as 2025 depending on how things go....

Edited by K Wave, 19 February 2023 - 10:30 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#14 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,871 posts

Posted 19 February 2023 - 12:21 PM

If a foreseen meteor hits the earth tomorrow... a lot of people will doubt it.  yes.gif

Edited by Rogerdodger, 19 February 2023 - 12:22 PM.

#15 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,180 posts

Posted 19 February 2023 - 02:16 PM

If a foreseen meteor hits the earth tomorrow... a lot of people will doubt it.  yes.gif

And in year 7 of the New Era as they will call it, they will still be discussing whether or not the Second Coming of Jesus had happened...

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#16 MDurkin

MDurkin

• Traders-Talk User
  • 638 posts

Posted 19 February 2023 - 02:28 PM

https://fmovies.app/...up-online-75382

Don't look up

#17 pdx5

pdx5

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 19 February 2023 - 08:52 PM

https://fmovies.app/...up-online-75382

Don't look up

Wear a hard hat everytime out of the house.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#18 pdx5

pdx5

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 19 February 2023 - 10:59 PM

Yup...about 20 years behind you, but my Girls are the main concern for me at this point.

I am hoping we turn the ship around for them, but not super hopeful, due to the total indoctrination camps our public and higher education systems have become for the coming generations...and if America actually completely falls to the WEF, welcome to full dystopia, with useful indoctrinated idiots cheering it on as it happens.

Although Texas, where I am currently, and Florida where you are, should be among the last to succumb. Thankfully, I am hearing quite a number of reports from the realtor crowd of a certain kind of folks actually leaving Texas because they "don't like the politics". Don't let the door hit you on the way out...

Already have beautiful land away from major metros in Costa Rica and East Africa, ready for development if needed. May bug out as soon as 2025 depending on how things go....

What attracts you about Costs Rica? I heard there is a bunch of American expat retirees there.

#19 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,871 posts

Posted 19 February 2023 - 11:29 PM

Costs Rica? I heard there is a bunch of American expat retirees there.

An acquaintance of mine was born there. Grew up in New York. He's been back one time to see his mother.

Another, a client of mine, a retired doctor and wife bought a slice of paradise in Costa Rica.

They were robbed at gunpoint at a serene, beautiful beach, shortly before their plane was returning to the US,

Now with No I.D's. No passports, No money, No phone,a U.S. Citizen assisted them to get back to the good old USA!

There's no escaping what's going on worldwide.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 19 February 2023 - 11:54 PM.

#20 pdx5

pdx5

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 20 February 2023 - 02:21 AM

Same thing has happened to tourists on Mexico golf courses.

But United States had no shortage of Car jackings, gang looting if shops and house burglaries either. Opportunistic crime is everywhere except Japan and china. But who wants to live as a gaijin or a communist dictatorship.