Earthquake coming? California next?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,998 posts

Posted 27 February 2023 - 10:02 AM

Natural disasters and wars coming at the peak cycle are extremely BEARISH. You are essentially looking at End-of-cycle events. In the next cycle, maybe there are no markets?

#12 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 27 February 2023 - 10:05 AM

...................I'm going to the Indian Wells tennis tournament next week lol!!

lucky you......

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#13 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 27 February 2023 - 10:18 AM

Edited by andr99, 27 February 2023 - 10:18 AM.

#14 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 27 February 2023 - 12:19 PM

Im just trying to jeep the chatter up here and if is pertinent and geology suggests that fault line but ill try to keep my posts were in depth and forum worthy (as if i havent posted numerous data ders and charts ) like andre99's "big drop coming, in bears pocket books"    i posted, big drop.  who was right my friend? To the day

Edited by skott, 27 February 2023 - 12:21 PM.

#15 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 27 February 2023 - 12:22 PM

Then i posted short the first hour 80-120 pts up. Another bingo

#16 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 27 February 2023 - 01:15 PM

Im just trying to jeep the chatter up here and if is pertinent and geology suggests that fault line but ill try to keep my posts were in depth and forum worthy (as if i havent posted numerous data ders and charts ) like andre99's "big drop coming, in bears pocket books"    i posted, big drop.  who was right my friend? To the day

I repeat, my posts must be read with a long term perspective in mind. When I say big drop coming in the bears' pockets, I mean that keeping a bearish bias in 2023 will cost a lot to the bears.

As for being right or wrong to the day........I'm right for the October bottom, I would say surgically. So what is the point ?    

Edited by andr99, 27 February 2023 - 01:16 PM.

#17 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 27 February 2023 - 01:16 PM

taking another flyer here on NVDA short  at 237.73

#18 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 28 February 2023 - 06:37 PM

I repeat, my posts must be read with a long term perspective in mind. When I say big drop coming in the bears' pockets, I mean that keeping a bearish bias in 2023 will cost a lot to the bears.

As for being right or wrong to the day........I'm right for the October bottom, I would say surgically. So what is the point ?    

The point is you complain about others not being specific and you have just proved in your post. Can we read your mind?  Why wouldn't you make that post at a low rather a high?  You don't mention the specific stocks you bought in Italy because they are supposedly to thinly traded. Do you really think this forum can affect Italy's market?  and if you are long the stocks why do you care, you already own so why not tell? I personally don't care and have no way to trade Italian stocks and doubt few here can. So I call BS

#19 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 01 March 2023 - 02:42 AM

I don't complain about others not being specific, I complain about others (not you however)  not posting a single chart showing where the stock market is going to and criticizing every single post of mine even though I'm one of the few posting charts of the stock market direction here in this forum. As for the other thing of not being specific, there's one guy here in this forum who is informed about my positions both in italy and the US and he well knows how much I've done in my last trading action. No need to say more....... 

#20 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 01 March 2023 - 04:14 AM

let's see if I can be more clear : 

below there is one of my most recent posts. It clearly shows what I'm thinking of the spx (right or wrong that it may be). I'm not asking anybody to post their trades and I've never asked before. I'm just saying to that one

philosopher (that is not you, skott) to give up bothering me with his annoying attacks when he has never posted one single clear chart as the one below, in fifteen years that i've been here. Does it sound more clear now ?  

https://postlmg.cc/D4m5dkMf

Edited by andr99, 01 March 2023 - 04:15 AM.