Could sentiment get any worse?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,930 posts

Posted 19 March 2023 - 12:53 PM

FWIW, and usually worth a lot with Hadik, he is looking for one last ramp in NDX (which AAPL MSFT seem to be onboard with thus far), and then the rug gets pulled into 2024.

He expects other indexes to not fare nearly as well as Naz 100 on the bounce.

So perhaps something along these lines, which lines up well with an ongoing 4 hour rollover.

Still using Apple as the lead guide dog.....

Edited by K Wave, 19 March 2023 - 12:55 PM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#22 EntropyModel

EntropyModel

• TT Member*
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 19 March 2023 - 01:07 PM

For example - if it was just one or two signals, but its actually most of the signals set.. so alot ... no holy grails but I wouldn't be betting on a IT upmove without these firing at least one buy. Just my view on sentiment here.

..and yeah I finally got a chart to post LOL

Tiny-Take-19-03-2023-10-58-29.png

Edited by EntropyModel, 19 March 2023 - 01:10 PM.

Question everything, especially what you believe you know. The foundation of science is questioning the data, not trusting the data. I only trust fully falsified, non vested interest 'data', which is extremely rare in our world of paid framing narratives 'psy ops'. Market Comments https://markdavidson.substack.com/?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLznkbTx_dpw_-Y9bBN3QR-tiNSsFsSojB

#23 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 19 March 2023 - 07:56 PM

HAdik is so wishy wash and vague, he stopled giving true buy and sell signals years ago. Whats his target for naz 100? And when? I find he moves his dates alot

#24 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,957 posts

Posted 19 March 2023 - 09:44 PM

HAdik is so wishy wash and vague, he stopled giving true buy and sell signals years ago. Whats his target for naz 100? And when? I find he moves his dates alot

LOL. After listening to him for more than 2 minutes, I never have any idea what he said?

#25 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,930 posts

Posted 20 March 2023 - 08:33 AM

He nailed the top in Dow. As well as last weeks low on Naz

He is looking for min 13200 on Naz over next few weeks.

But that likely goes out the window IMO if Apple does doe not hold breakout over 153....which is a distinct possibility

I am using 12200 on NDX as the bull bear line now.

IF JPM does not break below 125 today, I could easily see a couple week rally from here...

Apple to fresh swing highs, while JPM nowhere near

Edited by K Wave, 20 March 2023 - 08:33 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy