11 replies to this topic

#1 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,872 posts

Posted 27 April 2023 - 06:13 PM

It's hard work but somebody's got to do it... purebs.gif

Yesterday:

If the April SPX lows around 4070 can hold near here, we might see that projected "T" rally into early May.

So do we "Go away in May?" OR NOT ,,,or go away NOW!!!???

Try looking at the Monthly P&F Charts of the SPX. (P&F is at the very bottom of a Stockcharts page)

Some times May is awesome, sometimes it's not.

(Look for the 5 (May).  If no 5, just a 4, that means that April was flat price-wise.)

You are on your own now.

PnF.jpg

Edited by Rogerdodger, 27 April 2023 - 06:19 PM.

#2 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,017 posts

Posted 27 April 2023 - 07:38 PM

So 4150 box represents a formidable resistance .............................

#3 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,803 posts

Posted 27 April 2023 - 08:14 PM

Tomorrow is still April. Monday is May's first trading day. so  both would have to be up days,right?

#4 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,872 posts

Posted 27 April 2023 - 09:38 PM

Tomorrow is still April. Monday is May's first trading day. so  both would have to be up days,right?

NO!  LOL! 

I don't like what VIX did today.

Dow futures tick lower, Amazon slips 2.3% after earnings

Edited by Rogerdodger, 27 April 2023 - 10:26 PM.

#5 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,872 posts

Posted 28 April 2023 - 07:26 PM

VIX NOTE (of caution):

Today's VIX is the most extreme since the big decline as we are near a potential double top in SPX.

The last extreme like this was the April 19th price topping.

However during the 2021 multi-month bullish ramp-up, the VIX often reached even more extremes.

So I see this as a possible shift in winds...

PS: More AAII Bears this week.

CNN is stuck on 60% = GREED

Bull-Bear.jpg

Edited by Rogerdodger, 28 April 2023 - 09:29 PM.

#6 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 28 April 2023 - 08:20 PM

VIX NOTE (of caution):

Today's VIX is the most extreme since the big decline as we are near a potential double top in SPX.

The last extreme like this was the April 19th price topping.

However during the 2021 multi-month bullish ramp-up, the VIX often reached even more extremes.

So I see this as a possible shift in winds...

Wonder if you are going to be right again! If yes, you will need some high energy drinks loaded with caffiene clapping.gif

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#7 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 28 April 2023 - 09:18 PM

It's hard work but somebody's got to do it... purebs.gif

Yesterday:

If the April SPX lows around 4070 can hold near here, we might see that projected "T" rally into early May.

So do we "Go away in May?" OR NOT ,,,or go away NOW!!!???

Try looking at the Monthly P&F Charts of the SPX. (P&F is at the very bottom of a Stockcharts page)

Some times May is awesome, sometimes it's not.

(Look for the 5 (May).  If no 5, just a 4, that means that April was flat price-wise.)

You are on your own now.

PnF.jpgsomebodys got to dot

"somebodies got to do it"     ur right about that    lololololll   ....lemme know when its easy 4 u

#8 EntropyModel

EntropyModel

• TT Member*
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 30 April 2023 - 02:44 PM

Roger - I tried to send u a message but apparently your too popular  ..and I guess message saying  'can't receive messages' ...or similar.

Question everything, especially what you believe you know. The foundation of science is questioning the data, not trusting the data. I only trust fully falsified, non vested interest 'data', which is extremely rare in our world of paid framing narratives 'psy ops'. Market Comments https://markdavidson.substack.com/?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLznkbTx_dpw_-Y9bBN3QR-tiNSsFsSojB

#9 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,872 posts

Posted 30 April 2023 - 09:17 PM

Same here: "The member EntropyModel cannot receive any new messages"

I guess we have to send old messages! LOL!

#10 EntropyModel

EntropyModel

• TT Member*
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 01 May 2023 - 01:59 PM

Same here: "The member EntropyModel cannot receive any new messages"

I guess we have to send old messages! LOL!

My new messages sound just like my old... so trouble there .... my tin foil hat is telling me its the AI surveillance state concerned about us communicating, we might need to buy some pigeons and go old school.

Question everything, especially what you believe you know. The foundation of science is questioning the data, not trusting the data. I only trust fully falsified, non vested interest 'data', which is extremely rare in our world of paid framing narratives 'psy ops'. Market Comments https://markdavidson.substack.com/?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLznkbTx_dpw_-Y9bBN3QR-tiNSsFsSojB