Photo

AI FRENZY - FED back in focus aftrr DEBT CEILING RALLY; SPX already above WALL ST forecasts

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#11 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,577 posts

Posted 30 May 2023 - 08:16 AM

Very enjoyable long weekend with lots of tennis and Padel in scorching hot weather.  Even rode my motorcycle quite a bit all the while thankful for the people who gave us the freedom to have such good lives!!  Not surprised we got the joke of a bill passed over the weekend but I guess we'll see if a fight starts now as they're actually letting people read it to see if they like it lol!!  Who would have thought that was a good idea lol!!  I'm actually going to add to it about the fact that I think that even if it passes we may see a downgrade still so keep that in the back of your mind.  Not sure why just a feeling.  Factually though, looking at the expensive call options out there with no puts seeing any value, and bonds still hanging around higher with the vix getting mighty low...  Plus the bulls are screaming bullish as its always so easy to do and one of the best top calling bulls on the board is really cynical now for the umpteenth time in the past year and a half so we'll see if the rally actually holds lol,,,,gonna be an exciting week.  This pop has been nice, average short now a nice smooth 4200 to start the week.... 

#12 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,822 posts

Posted 30 May 2023 - 08:18 AM

DAX still resolving the HUGE pivot....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#13 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,822 posts

Posted 30 May 2023 - 08:20 AM

Rusty decision looking imminent......

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#14 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,577 posts

Posted 30 May 2023 - 08:48 AM

Wouldn't it be the most fun if this was a turnaround Tuesday!!  Interesting the Dow doesn't join in the rally, bearly moving, get it,,,, lol!! 

#15 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,577 posts

Posted 30 May 2023 - 08:52 AM

I seriously can't believe the price of call options that expire tomorrow.  To me that is pure gambling, 4250 call going for $15, whew.....Hmmmmm maybe a good sell lol!! 

#16 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,411 posts

Posted 30 May 2023 - 08:59 AM

ES 4225 HEDGE LONG

GOT to hedge SHORTS

#17 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,411 posts

Posted 30 May 2023 - 09:01 AM

SQUEEZE ??
FROTHY MARKETS

IT & LT shorts feeling the pain...

I seriously can't believe the price of call options that expire tomorrow.  To me that is pure gambling, 4250 call going for $15, whew.....Hmmmmm maybe a good sell lol!! 

#18 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,822 posts

Posted 30 May 2023 - 09:01 AM

Rusty decision looking imminent......

So far, bears defending the line

#19 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,411 posts

Posted 30 May 2023 - 09:05 AM

HANG SENG LONG 18325
NEW POSITION

WILL ADD BELOW 18220

BABA LONG 79.36
will add more below 79

Will open UNG CALL position

Will add to QQQ PUT above 14700 ... may not get there in June 2023

Will add SPY PUT above 4250

#20 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,411 posts

Posted 30 May 2023 - 09:08 AM

TESLA DROPPED 6 points from high today

Tempted to short but MUSK in China now and coukd announce " deals" that creates a meltup all the way above 225

Will short after his announcements