#1 VolPivots

VolPivots

• Chartist
  • 3,203 posts

Posted 31 August 2004 - 05:24 PM

From Aug forecast post early August:

Posted Image

Results below:
http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SharpChartv05.ServletDriver?chart=dia,uu[g,a]dellynay[d20040801,20040831][p][i]&r=3233.gif

#2 hiker

hiker

independent trader

• TT Member*
  • 12,118 posts

Posted 31 August 2004 - 05:26 PM

MN - :D

#3 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 31 August 2004 - 06:10 PM

What is the forecast now?
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#4 mini-trader

mini-trader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 31 August 2004 - 06:23 PM

You better take care of that crystal ball. It served you well this month...for sure.

"Bottoms come fast...Tops take forever"

#5 selecto

selecto

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,871 posts

Posted 31 August 2004 - 06:36 PM

Haytham has not posted his September forecast yet. He usually drops in here when it is ready.

#6 nebt

nebt

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 31 August 2004 - 07:10 PM

MN looks good, Can you post Pasavento map for September? nebt
Will let the market reveal itself, so that I may join its journey.

#7 pisces

pisces

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 31 August 2004 - 08:18 PM

MN looks good,
Can you post Pasavento map for September?

nebt

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

having follwed his posts(MN) for some time,i have respect for his forecasting abilities.i believe that he mentioned a few weeks back that he expects a strong move off a sept 3 turning point.it was a post about "symetry".my take was that he was leaning to the upside,and mentioned that if sept 3 was a high it would be very bearisch.we are almost there and an upturn would fit nicely as i view the last 2 days as a correction of the august rally and it should last a few more days.MN-thanks for your posts and keep up the good work

pisces.

#8 nebt

nebt

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 31 August 2004 - 08:40 PM

Pisces,to clarify: MN posted before Pasavento map, which he uses as per his own posts. Pasavento map is a separate issue from his own forecasting. There is no contradiction here, just a request to see Pasavento map, if possible... nebt
Will let the market reveal itself, so that I may join its journey.

#9 pisces

pisces

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 31 August 2004 - 08:55 PM

Pisces,to clarify:
MN posted before Pasavento map, which he uses as per his own posts. Pasavento map is a separate issue from his own forecasting. There is no contradiction here, just a request to see Pasavento map, if possible...

nebt

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Absolutely no problem ,Nebt also enjoy your posts,and am also interrested in Pasavento map.
good luck to all , Pisces.

#10 VolPivots

VolPivots

• Chartist
  • 3,203 posts

Posted 31 August 2004 - 09:05 PM

Thanks for the kind words. Fwiw, here's the pesavento map as of yesterday's close (look at the blue moon phases....see any similarities??). I haven't done enough work on my own (I've been on the road until late last night) to state my biases at this juncture. Some other quick notes from memory regarding cycles: we came very close to a perfect 360* price/time square (using simple dynamic squares anchored from 3/5H) on 8/27. My own 27 week cycle model says 9/3 is a time to watch. SPX natal map projected a high 8/30.

Finally, and I can't stress this enough: Pesavento maps can invert multiple times during a cycle--so don't rely on what you see/read here.

One final quickie: volume trends could take the market either way, so it's a matter who wants it more, the buyers or the sellers. When I get caught up, I'll try to post anything else that may be of interest.

Posted Image