Photo

For Bulls Only

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Poll: This poll is only for those looking for a continued major advance in 2004. What one factor is the most important in producing your outlook? You may have many, but which is most decisive? (58 member(s) have cast votes)

This poll is only for those looking for a continued major advance in 2004. What one factor is the most important in producing your outlook? You may have many, but which is most decisive?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 Totem

Totem

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 November 2003 - 12:44 PM

Thanks

#2 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 29 November 2003 - 01:43 PM

Other....the McClellan Summation Index and the "Where's Waldo?" factor. But I do find it interesting that, at this writing, 42% are basing their bullish bias on the fundamental side of the equation (Fed activity and the expanding economy) than the technicals involved here. Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions