• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 maineman

maineman

maineman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 09:22 AM

CC, I truly apologize if any of our debate has caused you to feel bad in any way. Clearly this was not my intention when I decided to jump into the discussions here about health. If anyone should stay away, it's me. Your forum was a place to share ideas about personal well being and now I feel as if I have rained on that parade. Please forgive me. Look, some of our best ideas about health, happiness and life have started out as "crazy ideas". The good ideas stand the test of time and are ultimately decided in the court of life. Never stop searching for truth, always keep an open mind and never let the turkeys get you down. And, above all, keep your sense of humor. A little challenge and a little ribbing never really hurt anyone. Challenge, yes. Annoy? Yes. But stick to your guns and stand up for your beliefs. I mean it when I say your views have really challenged me. You made me go back and reread some important texts. If not challenged most people revert to their own personal dogmas. We surround ourselves with people who think alike because that is more comfortable. But it is not always more truthful. Thank you for holding my feet to the fire. maineman
He who laughs laughs laughs laughs.

My Blog -Maineman Market Advice

#2 PorkLoin

PorkLoin

• TT Member*
  • 2,194 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 06:34 PM

Well said, Maineman. There are cycles everywhere, even on message boards. Best, Doug