TIE

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 PorkLoin

PorkLoin

• TT Member*
  • 2,194 posts

Posted 05 May 2006 - 10:57 AM

Hiker, good comments and you're mighty darn honest. Perhaps I've given off some "irrational exuberance." My timeframe is long, here, and I'd be losing 15 or 20% if most things went down and just kept going. Some would make for more than that -- I have volatile $5 stocks that I wouldn't sell if they went to $4 tomorrow. I know I'm not gonna catch the top of the bull market. A/D, money flow, McClellan -- I hear you. Whew.... If nothing else, may be better buying times coming in the future at lower prices. Wish I had some TIE -- over $77 and hourly momentum looking pretty good here. Best, Doug

#22 Jnavin

Jnavin

• TT Member*
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 08:53 AM

TIE hits 80 this morning. I think it may be on track for 100. 52-week low was 9. Not investment advice.

Edited by Jnavin, 09 May 2006 - 08:55 AM.

#23 Jnavin

Jnavin

• TT Member*
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 06:07 AM

Finally a sell-off! What a relief.

#24 PorkLoin

PorkLoin

• TT Member*
  • 2,194 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 06:29 PM

Some real market savvy and good advice from Hiker, a few days before many things topped out: May 3 2006, 02:38 PM

btw, have my finger on the trigger to close out nearly 90% of longs in all sectors (and go flat, not short yet)...watching the next few closes and the NYSE a/d etc....McClellan stuff, etc.

. not top picking exit...simply watching money flow and the related indicators. Just fairness in posting since this thread is not intended to encourage folks to buy the top or stay too long...

Well said indeed, Hiker. :)

Doug

#25 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 07:39 PM

Some real market savvy and good advice from Hiker, a few days before many things topped out: May 3 2006, 02:38 PM

. not top picking exit...simply watching money flow and the related indicators. Just fairness in posting since this thread is not intended to encourage folks to buy the top or stay too long...

Well said indeed, Hiker. :)

Doug

HIKER has a real bad habit of saying the right things at the right time. B)
:cheer: :cheer:
:cat:
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!