NDX up almost 2% mostly on

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 dcengr

dcengr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,391 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 03:18 PM

CSCO RIMM AAPL GOOG And INTC Breadth is barely 1.5:1 on nasdaq, negative on NYSE. I think most of us were looking for this.. the rise of index by weighing of few participants. I didn't think we'd get it so soon... I was expecting some down and a rise on such breadth, but we're getting it all in 2 days, sheesh.
Qui custodiet ipsos custodes?

#2 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 03:57 PM

I'm very disapointed how easily they ran RIMM all the way back up in only two days, after the damage that had been done. It's hard to hold shorts in this market, maybe that will change and can hold them an extra day or two. <_<

#3 dcengr

dcengr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,391 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 04:04 PM

I'm very disapointed how easily they ran RIMM all the way back up in
only two days, after the damage that had been done.

It's hard to hold shorts in this market, maybe that will change and can hold them
an extra day or two.

<_<

Volatility is going up.. I think tomorrow will be a doji type day. But I figure its going to retrace it all within a week.

Still, I think all this action is confusing people, me included :lol:

#4 arbman

arbman

Quant

• Traders-Talk User
  • 19,504 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 07:04 PM

You will be surprised how much they can pull and push a few until it breaks... longer than many bears will be able to bear for sure and suck in more and more bulls... :lol:

#5 dcengr

dcengr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,391 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 07:15 PM

You will be surprised how much they can pull and push a few until it breaks... longer than many bears will be able to bear for sure and suck in more and more bulls... :lol:

Thats what tops are all about. You need to be emotionally prepared big time for change in trend.