wow! jim puplava bullish!

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 11:06 AM

just listened to financial sense news hour... sounds like jim is bullish on indices for 2007? wow. overall he sounded very bullish.. 'very few clouds on the horizon'... doesnt sound like he used to... before he was super bearish on the broad market

#2 S.I.M.O.N.

S.I.M.O.N.

SIMONForecast

• Traders-Talk User
  • 802 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 12:06 PM

just listened to financial sense news hour... sounds like jim is bullish on indices for 2007? wow. overall he sounded very bullish.. 'very few clouds on the horizon'...

doesnt sound like he used to... before he was super bearish on the broad market

yep just in time for the next 5-8% correction, he'll be back to "normal" after that. ;)
*previously known as pnfwave

#3 Chilidawgz

Chilidawgz

A fool and his money... (the second mousie gets the cheese)

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,626 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 12:08 PM

yep just in time for the next 5-8% correction, he'll be back to "normal" after that.

:lol:
Anything can happen...what's happening now?
No one can forecast the future. No one.

All stocks (ETF's) are BAD...unless they go up - William O'Neil
When The Time Comes To Buy or Sell, You Won't Want To - Walter Deemer

#4 briarberry

briarberry

• Traders-Talk User
  • 214 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 12:22 PM

i think he was suggesting that large cap prices will be higher in nominal terms by next Christmas since rates will be going down by then (although oex could be lower in real terms etc) i think he was saying that there would be more of the same 2007 ie inflate inflate inflate not quite the same as bullish ? - i doubt he's long the dow ?

#5 briarberry

briarberry

• Traders-Talk User
  • 214 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 12:50 PM

FSN - they do seem to say the same stuff week after week if you listen too often

Posted Image

#6 Vector

Vector

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,828 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 03:04 PM

just listened to financial sense news hour... sounds like jim is bullish on indices for 2007? wow. overall he sounded very bullish.. 'very few clouds on the horizon'...

yep just in time for the next 5-8% correction, he'll be back to "normal" after that. ;)

lol, I doubt it'll even take that much of a correction to put him square back into the furry animaled camp :lol:

Edited by Vector, 06 January 2007 - 03:04 PM.

#7 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 09:31 PM

OOOOHHHHHH ********.... :cry:

#8 Vector

Vector

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,828 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 10:28 PM

OOOOHHHHHH ********.... :cry:

look at the bright side, perhaps he'll be right for a bit more time before the market turns South

price momentum overrun. :lol:

#9 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 12:35 AM

Yea baby, he may be exactly right this time just like a broken watch is also right twice a day :D :D :D
"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#10 Vector

Vector

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,828 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 12:48 AM

actually in the short run it may be bearish (I feel another routine IT pullback (yawn) is due either now or after one more blast higher to mess with people's minds) but in the longer run it is actually quite bullish. Just think, all those hard-core side-lined skeptics are all finally just entering now - slowly but surely converting after what - a 4 year bull run? :P Think of the stampede to get in and what it will cause for years on end. Who needs the "PPT" when you have the PHT entering soon :lol: PHT - The Plunge Hope Team P.S. I had the common sense to stop listening to that guy back in 2003 when he started to sound like a broken record.

Edited by Vector, 07 January 2007 - 12:53 AM.