Photo

O/T...WOW!!!..2 to 1 the Chicago Bears...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 VermeerUK

VermeerUK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 747 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 10:42 AM

Hi all, Unbelievable.....Just put a few shilling on the 'Bears' to win the Superbowl at 2 to 1( I'ze just had to do it B) ,with the 'Colts' at long odds on. Before i checked the odds the bookies over here in the UK,i had the two teams around the 'evens' mark for the big 'un Trade of the year(so far)imvho. Regards.V Heck! The 'Bears' are nigh on 'evens' with a +7 1/2 pt handicap over here as well. Regards.V

#2 Cirrus

Cirrus

• TT Patron+
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 10:47 AM

The game is a wild card because of Grossman. He is either Jeckyl or Hyde. I'm not a sports gambler but if I were this would be a difficult game to bet on, IMHO. I think the Bears should be favored but 7 points? Who will show....Jeckyl or Hyde?

#3 nimblebear

nimblebear

Welcome to the Dark Side !

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,062 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 11:47 AM

chicago bears. still no respect. 2 to 1 - that ought to motivate 'em.
OTIS.

#4 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 12:16 PM

is that 2 to 1 with the point spread or straight up?

#5 VermeerUK

VermeerUK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 747 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 01:31 PM

Emini "Straight up".....(on the handicap Bears are just shy of 'evens' with a +7 1/2pt start) Cirrus Who can say for sure about the result...(i can't)...but the 'value' of 2 to 1 the Bears is/was just generous/tempting,for me anyway. I'll be honest if i didn't have money on the 'Bears' i'd have liked to have seen Tony Dungy lift the trophy..(always a ring of dignified class when you see him on the sideline,imho) But this is about money now ..So come on you Bears!!!...... B) Regards.V