• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 11:20 AM

I'm looking at a bottom here at 662 for the OEX ...... IF it holds a big rally is coming this week enjoy Hank I'll post the chart later .................

#2 hamakua

hamakua

• Traders-Talk User
  • 258 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 01:48 PM

Hank, I think you do some of the finest work on this site, however, many recent fractals have simply not panned out. Recently you called for SPX 1425 bottom, where you said you would but......we are beyond that. Prior to that your fractals pointed toward DOW to see 12200 area. Now you focus on OEX fractals (i suspect because they are more clear than others)..... I know things are dynamic, but recent fractals seem to not be behaving as expected ?! Comments ??

#3 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 02:00 PM

we have a bottom here ....

it's hard to explain and post everything on this forum .............

fractals are non-linear --- meaning they change and don't go in a straight line .......

we are catching all the turns though ...............

just told Prechter today on my bottom call, let's see what happens
thanks

Hank

Hank, I think you do some of the finest work on this site, however, many recent fractals have simply not panned out.

Recently you called for SPX 1425 bottom, where you said you would but......we are beyond that.

Prior to that your fractals pointed toward DOW to see 12200 area.

Now you focus on OEX fractals (i suspect because they are more clear than others).....

I know things are dynamic, but recent fractals seem to not be behaving as expected ?!

Comments ??