amazing

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 03:47 PM

10 day arms in triple didjits along with pc ratios.......gotta long way to go ......
http://www.cboe.com/...ntraDayVol.aspx

#2 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 21,998 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 03:53 PM

Not to say that going long is the wrong way, but, Don, the 10-day open ARMS is just about at exactly the same place it was at the May high. As for the options, well, I'd not be leaning too much in EITHER direction on intra-day numbers on the Wednesday prior to OpEx. I don't know anyone off hand who feels that the ratios are worth a darn for the 4-5 days prior to expiration. Mark

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#3 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 03:58 PM

when it comes to ultra short term trading....ratios dont mean anything.....but for the intermediate and long term picture.....the persistantly hi pc ratios that have been with us these last 5000 pts up in the dow has got to be respected...if ur an investor......short term to me is nickle n dimes inas much as this is a once in a lifetime event that will retire most who recognize it for what it is......

#4 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 04:03 PM

10 day arms in triple digits along with pc ratios.......gotta long way to go ......

Yes, the 10 day TRIN has been an exceptional tool since the 9 month phase shift in October 2005.

We discuss this indicator as part of our everyday discussions in the chat room.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#5 cgnx

cgnx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,103 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 06:06 PM

An amzing bull market that hits new highs but stocks go nowhere. Confounding. Maybe your making money trading options or something. But the stockmarket has been crappy.
If it can be cornered, it will.

#6 BigBadBear

BigBadBear

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 06:45 PM

Agreed, The 10 day TRIN says more ahead

#7 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 11:14 PM