Photo

SPX WEEKLY POLL

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Poll: SPX WEEKLY POLL (33 member(s) have cast votes)

Does the SPX close higher or lower next week?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 selecto

selecto

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,871 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 11:22 AM

Posted Image

#2 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 12:54 PM

Is there anyway to overlay the spread results to that of the QQQQ or the NDX? Seems as though many traders here may be trading the QQQQ/NDX and possibly still participating in the poll as a "Markets in General Poll". We all know there is little that is general about the major markets day to day, or week to week especially outside a huge Bull or Bear run. It may serve both Poll results better to have a separation and choice. Then maybe some of us could participate while others could do both. I'm wondering if there is some interest in a QQQQ/NDX FF poll for the technicians here that play it and are interested in observing its results. Thoughts? ;)

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#3 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,863 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 01:31 PM

I had similar thought about sentiment measures some time ago when I heard someone (Hamzei maybe) use the expression: "Fast Money sentiment".

There is a potential of unlimited sentiment measures in various time-frames and markets.

Of course, sentiment doesn't work. :P

Market Harmonics has this: (I added the COMPQ overlay)
Posted Image

Edited by Rogerdodger, 17 February 2007 - 01:49 PM.