Posted 17 February 2007 - 10:57 PM

Cool work by Adis of Vancouver.

link

#2 no_mind

no_mind

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 05:14 AM

CLK, Smokin'! Thanks so much for the link. Also, some very fine clips on his website. Best, Tom

#3 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 07:56 AM

CLK,

Smokin'! Thanks so much for the link. Also, some very fine clips on his website.

Best,

Tom

You're welcome.

#4 spielchekr

spielchekr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,104 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 11:41 AM

I definitely appreciate shred, but I'm really more of a fine grate guy. To get straight to the music, FF to time 2:23

#5 spielchekr

spielchekr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,104 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 12:07 PM

I definitely appreciate shred, but I'm really more of a fine grate guy. To get straight to the music, FF to time 2:23

I love finger-tapped counterpoint. Check out some of Michael Hedge's work on Youtube, too.

#6 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,871 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 04:59 PM

I watched the Grammy's and at least two of those nominated, I had seen for the first time on Youtube a few weeks prior.
John Mayer is one. Check out: Waiting for the world to change.
He's a bit of an idealist as he says he cares more about people hearing his music for free on the internet than for the money. We will see how that works out.
Maybe he could wear a Budweiser T shirt or some Nike shoes in his videos and be sponsered like a Nascar driver. :lol:

I love the accessibility to these "new" artists but the old recording companies seem to be heading into oblivion with the newspapers.

Warner Music Group Corp. said Thursday its first-quarter profit fell 74 percent.