#11 EntropyModel

EntropyModel

• TT Member*
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 11:30 AM

So Mark, where are you man?
cheers,
john

Hey John...check out my TT blog..I have been posting fairly regular updates there....somehow I find it easier to post there...but I will post here occasionally if I have charts to show, because the blogs not good for that.

Mark
Question everything, especially what you believe you know. The foundation of science is questioning the data, not trusting the data. I only trust fully falsified, non vested interest 'data', which is extremely rare in our world of paid framing narratives 'psy ops'. Market Comments https://markdavidson.substack.com/?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLznkbTx_dpw_-Y9bBN3QR-tiNSsFsSojB

#12 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 03:54 PM

:)
Hi Mark & John,
Well fellows, am not thinking this decline is over at all. However we might be talking time cycle. IT & LT we are without a doubt currently in a down trend mode. Posted this "wide range guess" the other day and as of tonight do not see anything to change the FF. B)

1409, 1391, 1376, 1340, -[1330.61]- 1325, 1285, 1277, 1246, 1216, 1180

Notice the range, top was 1409 and the bottom was 1180. I see nothing as of this weekend that changes that range, in fact, a bounce is just around the corner and another fall behind it.

The market is on a very thin base, real or imagined.

Well we got the bounce yesterday and a small decline today. As you said, Mark, Thursday - Friday will set the stage for several weeks to months.
Best, Scott
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#13 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 04:57 PM

hi scott & mark,

As you said, Mark, Thursday - Friday will set the stage for several weeks to months.

Funny that is what I have too. ;)

This week either marks a multi-week to multi-month low, or we breakdown again.

cheers,

john
"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain