3 replies to this topic

#1 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 03:55 PM

:)
Nothing has really changed. Below is a price projection chart I have been playing with for a year or so and thought some of you may find it interesting. It is the standard Pivot and S & R weekly lines moved forward. The vertical dotted line is for the WK starting 3/31, and the lines past there are suggesting actual. Put another way lower highs and higher lows from calculations.
RANGE = R3 1406.41, PIVOT 1329.28, S3 1252.16

Posted Image

Best to all, mss
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#2 Alton

Alton

• TT Member+
  • 210 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 04:01 PM

Scott, I'm pleased to see this chart, and I hope you will "pin" it or otherwise keep it updated. I've seen your posts on the pivot points and S-R levels, but never thought to track them to see their progress over time. We'll see if they can help in verifying direction or prognosticating change. The contracting range seems promising. A while back you had a fantastic run with RIMM. I had looked at the chart before you began posting, but did not have the skill to tell which way it would break. Please take a look at ATVI. It's another where I cannot tell what's happening from the chart. Any opinion? Thanks again for your S&R chart, and all your other stuff. :) Alton 4-2-08

#3 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 07:08 AM

Hi Alton, Thanks for the kind words. Yes I plan to update the chart, will not pin it because it is an Excell chart and need to post a new one to up date. But on this board posts come back to the top when added to. I should have posted forward projections for the whole week instead of one days. ATVI is not one I follow. If you are looking for an IT or LT position I would buy in 20% lots above 27, and down to 26.25, with 25.50ish being the "give it up" point. On a print above 28, I would increase % and a break/print above 30, I would go 1.5 or 2.0 times position and hold on with a trailing stop. Be VERY AWARE of the gap below, it does not have to fill it, but it might and take a long time coming back. Just my thoughts based on my risk/reward tolerance. Good luck, mss
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#4 jack

jack

• Traders-Talk User
  • 907 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 01:09 AM

mss Thankyou for another VERY interesting chart. I hope you can show it to us every so often. jack