• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

#11 hiker

hiker

independent trader

• TT Member*
  • 12,118 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 01:31 PM

all this talk about a poster who no longer lives here...while "mss" has been posting charts here for mos. that keeps a trader on the profitable side of the trade...and with very little fanfare...I guess it takes shouting to be appreciated.

#12 milbank

milbank

• TT Patron+
  • 4,714 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 01:42 PM

all this talk about a poster who no longer lives here...while "mss" has been posting charts here for mos. that keeps a trader on the profitable side of the trade...and with very little fanfare...I guess it takes shouting to be appreciated.

Not totally so Hiker. I always look for mss's charts but, mss is usually posting on the Swing Waves board. You're pretty good at making great calls quietly yourself. ;)

Edited by milbank, 12 November 2008 - 01:44 PM.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
--George Bernard Shaw

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free."
--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

#13 securelstmile

securelstmile

• Banned
  • 2,603 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 01:56 PM

It looks like people are still commenting on his blog. Lets get he record straight, He closed his ES position yesturday with a 20 point loss but picked up Rusle points. Atilla is one of the best traders Ive ever seen

I agree, people hate the fibs and attillas of the world.

I don't get it.

I have learned a great deal from those who generously give of their knowledge. There are many and they all attract anonymous attacks from those with NOTHING to share.

Mss too, brilliant minds abound. I hate to name a few because there are so many.

Edited by securelstmile, 12 November 2008 - 01:57 PM.

The harder I work, the luckier I get.

#14 jack

jack

• Traders-Talk User
  • 907 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 02:19 PM

It's a strange strange world

I surely miss those dueling steamrollers of O7...sigh...

#15 jonbear

jonbear

• Traders-Talk User
  • 64 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 02:20 PM

Hubris and arrogance have no limit.

Having closed his initial trade yesterday with a horrendous loss, he's at it again - more losses! Now he's had to close the comments section of his blog because too many people in pain are daring to criticise him and his methods. He calls them "trolls"!

Why is this of concern or considered by anyone to be a valid topic of discussion at TT?

Facts seem to be incomplete or at best a potentially inacurate interpretation.

Individual visitors to a blog or website are guests of their owner host not the reverse.

This post and some of the detracting comments in this thread about individuals appear to be a sad reflection of what our society has become.

#16 dcengr

dcengr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,391 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 02:59 PM

Before you put down a man who's done very well this year, you should concentrate on your own performance, which I assume sucks. So, despite the fact he doesn't frequent here, I suggest keep the bashing out. That's the TOS anyways. Less you want me to bash you every time you make a bad call or put someone down. That's the only time I'll get hostile on someone.
Qui custodiet ipsos custodes?

#17 gman

gman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 176 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 03:06 PM

Why is this of concern or considered by anyone to be a valid topic of discussion at TT?

Facts seem to be incomplete or at best a potentially inacurate interpretation.

Individual visitors to a blog or website are guests of their owner host not the reverse.

This post and some of the detracting comments in this thread about individuals appear to be a sad reflection of what our society has become.

Thank you jonbear. I agree with you 100%
Everything you know is wrong.
Black is white, up is down, and short is long.
And everything you thought was just so.

Important doesn't matter.

Weird Al Yankovic

#18 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 03:17 PM

Atilla is a great trader and quite frankly to insult him is a stupid thing to do. He was generous to opening his blog up in the first place. U chose to read it or you dont, so I suggest you dont. He doesnt deserve to be publicly rediculed by you not anyone based on his trading abilities.
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.