• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#11 inamosa

inamosa

Patterns-based Trader and Investor in ETFs and Futures

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,638 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 10:45 PM

What have you "proven to be good at," Senor?

Thanks again

Senor,

Do you only play commodities? just curious

if yes, why?

thanks

I play what I know and have proven to be good at, one of the grande keys to successful trading and investing. Try to take on too much and it can get MUY MALO.

BS is beautiful

Senor

"Our job is not to predict where the market will go, but to interpret daily price and volume action to ascertain the facts of the current environment and make decisions based on that interpretation."
-Scott O'Neil (son of William O'Neil), Portfolio Manager at O’Neil Data Systems, when asked where the Dow would go in the coming months

#12 swanstkdh

swanstkdh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 896 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 08:48 AM

That is why I asked you about banks. That is it for me in a nut shell. I felt like a loser for a second because I missed their ascent. Now I feel like a winner because I do not trade that stuff and felt like I was walking in naked. Dont want to do that. Now I feel like a little bit better trader than ever know ing I followed the gut feeling I had about sticking with what I know. Thanks Senior for the experience.

#13 leocleoc

leocleoc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 62 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 05:53 AM

COT seems to indicate caution. The bull may not come back this week ... thoughts?

Posted Image

#14 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 09:46 AM

i am thinking that this is 4of c. w/one more down to go. just my 2c and it may be wrong dharma

#15 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,957 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 10:14 AM

i am thinking that this is 4of c. w/one more down to go. just my 2c and it may be wrong
dharma

I see that possibility but also just as possible it is El FINITO. Train could be leaving station amigo. I am happy either way.

BSing away

Senor

#16 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 10:34 AM

i am thinking that this is 4of c. w/one more down to go. just my 2c and it may be wrong
dharma

I see that possibility but also just as possible it is El FINITO. Train could be leaving station amigo. I am happy either way.

BSing away

Senor

its whats cool about markets! i am 80-85% long. and will be 100% long if 5of c comes about. the miners have been displaying greater relative strength. to the metal. i think when this wave up gets underway the miners will gain further strength to the metal. dharma

#17 goldswinger

goldswinger

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 11:49 AM

EL FINITO option definitely will happen if the $USD is starting its 3rd wave down Today given that it has topped. An XAU and GOLD plunge in a fith wave down would happen if this down move in the $USD is its B wave down with C up to come.........this also assumes the $USD has topped. We'll have to watch, wait and see how these things behave in the next few days/weeks?. Either way there will be a muy bueno outcome, but there might be a deep dive in that 5th wave down if it happens (likely to Mid January levels). Goldswinger.

#18 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,957 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 12:34 PM

EL FINITO option definitely will happen if the $USD is starting its 3rd wave down Today given that it has topped. An XAU and GOLD plunge in a fith wave down would happen if this down move in the $USD is its B wave down with C up to come.........this also assumes the $USD has topped.

We'll have to watch, wait and see how these things behave in the next few days/weeks?. Either way there will be a muy bueno outcome, but there might be a deep dive in that 5th wave down if it happens (likely to Mid January levels).

Goldswinger.

That dollar chart does look Muy Malo to Senor, like I said I am happy either way, my guess is bottom in gold has been made.

BSing away

Senor

#19 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 01:47 PM

EL FINITO option definitely will happen if the $USD is starting its 3rd wave down Today given that it has topped. An XAU and GOLD plunge in a fith wave down would happen if this down move in the $USD is its B wave down with C up to come.........this also assumes the $USD has topped.

We'll have to watch, wait and see how these things behave in the next few days/weeks?. Either way there will be a muy bueno outcome, but there might be a deep dive in that 5th wave down if it happens (likely to Mid January levels).

Goldswinger.

That dollar chart does look Muy Malo to Senor, like I said I am happy either way, my guess is bottom in gold has been made.

BSing away

Senor

its only a matter of time for the dolar to go south of the border. and golds day is not too far off. the juniors look ripe. this article lists a few notable ones
http://www.itweb.co....2...=HOME&O=FPW
dharma

#20 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 02:50 PM

Senor can see why the XAU could go lower, but also can see why it could bottom muy soon. Not heavily long, just a bueno and easily carried over the Easter weekend position.

BSing away

Senor

The nose knows!!!

Another brilliant call, Senor. :cheer: :clap:

Best to you
Peace
johngeorge