early recogniton

• Please log in to reply
294 replies to this topic

#281 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:55 AM

TGIF.....A great battle was fought yesterday, if we have to fight it again, we will, best of luck to all!

This chart could clear things up soon but mainly tell us when Dharma's parabola starts in the future...

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=$GOL...id=p05552304443

These two chart I follow every day/week, since Euro is my base currency.

http://stockcharts.c...id=p19609299313

http://stockcharts.c...id=p63295689993

-tria :sweatingbullets:

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#282 fluid

fluid

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,837 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:20 AM

Very lacklustre bounce here, portends to lower prices it would appear, looking a tthe stocks in the UK.

#283 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:05 AM

this is a unique market, all the rest of the markets that i participated in over the 32 years of doing this were about seeing a trend and trying to ride that trend. this bull trend imo (that humble stuff is bull crap-i happen to agree w/ayn rand )is about survival. the major mediums of exchange are printing vast amounts of currency. i live in the usa, i hold dollars. if 34 is any lesson @all, roosevelt called in all the gold, paid its holders 20 an oz , then when it was all collected raised the price to 35 , thus cutting pp of dollar holders in 1/2. so , i hold through these beatings. although each one has resulted in higher highs. @this time sentiment for the miners is about as lopsided as it gets. we are in the process of making our 2nd higher low from the december lows i dont know if this is the bottom or not, nor is it a major concern for me. my mo is to buy weakness. can the weakness turn into a rout. sure it could, that is always a possibility. but it is doubtful! my job is survival here. i dont see fiat as a means to accomplishing that. tria- interesting chart dougie- could you post a llist of miners that are diluting their shares, i want to see if any companies that i invested in are on that long list! tia dharma

#284 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,048 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:57 AM

Dharma: I suspect you can read the news just as well as almost anyone around these parts to know if the miners you are invested in are diluting. doesnt take much work. You dont own NG do you?
Pollitt & Company have this interesting view from June 2011 about stock dilution for the gold miners:

While the price of the average share in the Canadian-11 has underperformed gold, the increase in their combined market cap has almost doubled that of the metal. While the average international miner's market capitalization is still underperforming gold, this market cap is still increasing twice as fast as the average international miner's share price.

this is a unique market, all the rest of the markets that i participated in over the 32 years of doing this were about seeing a trend and trying to ride that trend. this bull trend imo (that humble stuff is bull crap-i happen to agree w/ayn rand )is about survival. the major mediums of exchange are printing vast amounts of currency. i live in the usa, i hold dollars. if 34 is any lesson @all, roosevelt called in all the gold, paid its holders 20 an oz , then when it was all collected raised the price to 35 , thus cutting pp of dollar holders in 1/2. so , i hold through these beatings. although each one has resulted in higher highs.
@this time sentiment for the miners is about as lopsided as it gets.
we are in the process of making our 2nd higher low from the december lows
i dont know if this is the bottom or not, nor is it a major concern for me. my mo is to buy weakness. can the weakness turn into a rout. sure it could, that is always a possibility. but it is doubtful! my job is survival here. i dont see fiat as a means to accomplishing that.

tria- interesting chart
dougie- could you post a llist of miners that are diluting their shares, i want to see if any companies that i invested in are on that long list! tia
dharma

#285 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,048 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:58 AM

not much in the way of follow through
this is still up in the air here
take out 1681 with conviction Ok
1644 to the downside and turn out the lights

well senor , i was glad they were firing blanks!
dharma

LOL, me too, could be an el classico take us to the limit bottom, norte follow thru tomorrow and I like it mucho better

Senor

#286 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,956 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:56 PM

dharma

LOL, me too, could be an el classico take us to the limit bottom, norte follow thru tomorrow and I like it mucho better

Senor

not too bad, norte action in metals and miners, if we can close miners near highs I'm content

Senor

#287 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:32 PM

dharma

Senor

not too bad, norte action in metals and miners, if we can close miners near highs I'm content

Senor

If we surpass today's early opening high Senor, I believe a 5 wave move could be observed on the hourly GDX plot.

-tria

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#288 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,956 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:37 PM

dharma

Senor

Senor

If we surpass today's early opening high Senor, I believe a 5 wave move could be observed on the hourly GDX plot.

-tria

I would agree with that

NO BS

senor

#289 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,956 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:52 PM

dharma

Senor

Senor

-tria

HUI just made a new high for the move, if it can close above 473.42 it closes the week higher.

Senor

#290 fluid

fluid

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,837 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:36 AM

dharma

Senor

If patten was under fire, he would wait until the other side had used up all their ammunition and would then send in everything they the got.

Senor

-tria

HUI just made a new high for the move, if it can close above 473.42 it closes the week higher.

Senor