Congressman writes tell-all book

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,443 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 04:58 AM

Democrat Rep. Maxine Waters has paid her daughter approximately $650,000 to date for ‘running’ her mother’s mailer campaign.   

I never knew sending out mailers was a 6-figure paying job and could make one a millionaire is such a short period of time!  

I wonder if any business in the private sector pays $650,ooo to send out mailers. Maxine Waters and her family are life long grifters    

http://www.thegatewa...s-send-mailers/

--

Why do liberals hate Christians and love Muslims?

#12 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,443 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 05:01 AM

Blaming Russia rather than Saudi Arabia and Israel 

Russia has never influenced US policy making but Saudi Arabia and Israel have and continue to do so.    

The fact that America still can be influenced by foreign powers is due to greed which leads to a voluntary surrender of US interests whilst those of a foreign state are elevated.  

America doesn’t depend on Saudi or Israel for survival, but in a corrupt country, money talks and this is what America has become: a corrupt country that is so rich and so powerful it doesn’t even need to be corrupt, but greed has got the better of integrity.

The world depends on cheap oil from Saudi Arabia and many Americans like to lavish themselves in the easy money that flows from the repressive desert kingdom. 

Likewise, the US based Israel lobby is extraordinarily powerful in terms of monetary influence. Groups like the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) donate millions to political causes. By contrast, groups which oppose Israel’s foreign and internal policies do not have that kind of money and therefore do not have that kind of influence.

What a shameful state it is, that US politicians feel the need to rely on foreign money for personal enrichment. I can understand why leaders in the poor countries that America dominates feel the need to go along with American money and influence in order to enrich themselves or even keep their nation from total collapse or invasion, but what is America’s excuse? 

--

Why do liberals hate Christians and love Muslims?