Opinion

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 pisces

pisces

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 02:41 PM

Does this pullback look about done or do we need another $ 10.00 down ? it looks like there is better support just below 1180. bull.gif

#2 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,048 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 01:24 AM

Well there is your answer

#3 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,956 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 08:33 AM

gold overnight pretty much hit its 38% retracement, so it could be ending, lets see if that area holds

Senor

#4 pisces

pisces

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 12:43 PM

gold overnight pretty much hit its 38% retracement, so it could be ending, lets see if that area holds

Senor

bought a small a small amount of GDX this AM....sweatingbullets.gif

#5 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 01:06 PM

wave 3 underway?

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#6 pisces

pisces

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 02:22 PM

unfortunately i am not smart enough to know that...zorro.gif

#7 Geomean

Geomean

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 03:14 PM

Gold, GLD, GDX, & GDXJ and @SI all hit a variety of price targets this am and @GC appeared to have completed a 5 wave C wave of an a-b-c retrace leg.  While it could just be a bounce in a longer minor 2 corrective wave, it could also be the end of minor Wave 2 within an intermediate wave 3 or C that  follows the end of Intermediate Wave 2 in @GC in Dec. 2016.  My count is that we've been in a compound WXY corrective wave since what I count as the top of Minor Wave 1 on Jan 12 in @GC.  There was a TDSEQ 13 buy signal @ the 2am CST hourly bar at numerous key fib retracements and extensions.

Edited by Geomean, 27 January 2017 - 03:16 PM.

Opportunity knocks on your door every day-answer it.

#8 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 04:36 PM

Gold, GLD, GDX, & GDXJ and @SI all hit a variety of price targets this am and @GC appeared to have completed a 5 wave C wave of an a-b-c retrace leg.  While it could just be a bounce in a longer minor 2 corrective wave, it could also be the end of minor Wave 2 within an intermediate wave 3 or C that  follows the end of Intermediate Wave 2 in @GC in Dec. 2016.  My count is that we've been in a compound WXY corrective wave since what I count as the top of Minor Wave 1 on Jan 12 in @GC.  There was a TDSEQ 13 buy signal @ the 2am CST hourly bar at numerous key fib retracements and extensions.

wacko.png That all sounds assuring for the bulls, thanks.  My XAU chart created last summer showed the low in mid dec perfectly, it is now pointing at early March for the end of this rally, so then some correction into spring is most likely. This recent weakness just strengthened the signal for a high in early march.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#9 pisces

pisces

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 07:36 AM

Does this pullback look about done or do we need another $ 10.00 down ? it looks like there is better support just below 1180. bull.gif

Looks like we have our answer  now we watch to  see if it acts like a  THIRD Wave..bull.gif