• Please log in to reply
575 replies to this topic

#231 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 06:50 PM

screwey W3, I hope next week is an initiation week will update the cycles and see if its still on,

last view it could be a little low next week and kick at end of next week it would be textbook if 5/29 or 6/2 was the launch

with cryptos going again June 3-4.

I am now concentrating on gathering capital to go all in on ETH about June 3 next Saturday. And one

BTC,  but BTC is not suppose to be ready June 20. Sure I wont go all in at once but will build up as the trading

gives clues. The webbot said there will be one $500 drop in BTC I guess this was it, I dont think I benefitted by

selling anything we'll see if I get some lower prices by June 3. If it works the way webbot says may be able to swing some ETH to

BTC on June 20.

There is some terrible default and monetary hyperinflation going on under the covers that is what stocks and cryptos are

telling I think US debt per Puerto Rico is rejected globally and they are monetizing all of it.

horrific rise in bankruptcies being reported, commercial and personal. All the sudden some day they will lose control of the metals.

Received my 100g AG today, nice Valcambi, nice weight, god's weight.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#232 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,957 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 06:55 PM

Dharma and Goldfungus, thanks for the comments on PVG, I was lucky enough to buy a decent position yesterday near the lows after looking at the charts, and given yesterdays and todays action the odds are decent that could have been a key low IMO, we see. Gracias again

Senor

i know , or i think , you are a straight technical guy.  well the fundamentals of this mine are one of the best in the world in a safe jurisdiction and a known entity, former ceo of silver standard bob quartermaine running the show. i have a seat on this train and i plan to sit until a major sees the light

no need for thanks, though it is appreciated. 

dharma

I do research the fundy's when I buy a stock, especially a smaller unknown one just so I know how much risk I am taking. Miners still not revealing their intentions with a 3-day weekend coming up. Senor

#233 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 07:40 PM

There are a couple of US carriers in the vicinity of North Korea.  US foreign policy is that they must be stopped before they soon have the ICBM capability to drop a nuke on Seattle or LA. Trump is back this weekend; we could get fireworks any time now. 

#234 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 605 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 10:52 AM

Joe-friday-gdx-going-to-breakout-of-penn

#235 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 11:02 AM

gst tax in india decision june 3.. current tax 10% jewellers demanding it should be lower, asking for less than 2%. dont look for any help from the indian govt. every time they have been involved, gold has been smashed, last one while gold was soaring election night, they removed the 100-500rpe notes from circulation

i am starting to investigate rare earths. some of the companies also mine gold.  i have found 1 so far which seems attractive in the latter stages of wave2 . i have a bid in. not in a hurry. 

1261, 1277,1293 are next resistance points.  at some point , counter the seasonal trend here, i am looking for over 1300, that and a buck will get you on the bus

dharma

#236 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 01:21 PM

my next $gold high is in 3 weeks, there is a daily basis low on 6/31.

I dont have cycles on the gold stocks because I have much more phys than the stocks

but I should see what a weekly gdx looks like will report Sunday if I get that done.

Now $gold does appear to have a lull after 3 weeks not sure yet just trying to get to 3 weeks.

As of now I think it could have a correction from 4 to 10 weeks.

#237 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 01:33 PM

Thanks Tim; 3 weeks from today is  Friday June 16, is that the best date for the peak?

#238 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 02:19 PM

sorry I said 6/31 a couple messages above, meant 5/31

Just got a starting position in HL, to allow another lot if 5/31 is low.

>>>>

Thanks Tim; 3 weeks from today is  Friday June 16, is that the best date for the peak?

<<<<

Its from the weekly basis and just covers the week, for example today is probably up to satisfy one

smaller weekly peak this week. So if daily allows a dip next week falls between two weekly basis peaks.

Approaching three weeks I might have insight into daily highs but I never expect them to work to the day,

will be early in bearish cycle or late in bullish, I learned not to get greedy and am happy to catch the right week.

Some of the guys here might call a high when getting there better than I can.

I wonder if the high in three weeks is related to the next swing up in BTC starting on June 20 by webbot,

which is getting into 4 weeks.

Edited by AChartist, 26 May 2017 - 02:23 PM.

#239 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 02:45 PM

http://www.gold-eagl...eserve-currency

cots http://news.goldseek.../1495827026.php

not encouraging the large specs went big time long and the sharks went even shorter than the specs went long , the specs rarely win these battles

dharma

i dont like war markets. this rally  could disappear in a heart beat

#240 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 04:26 PM

as far as gld goes here i think we are nearing completion of wave i up so i would expect a pullback after that

then a bottom sometime in june maybe around the time of the fed meeting and then a rally out of there to start wave iii 

of this wave up this wave having started on may 9

feeling mellow with the yellow metal