Photo

Are the CLEAREST wave counts in the SILVER stocks?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 7,861 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 01:26 PM

You buying any of these blown silvers? Perhaps the stock prices are telling us silver headed back to 11?

I bot a modest HL position, just got too cheap IMO and there was volume, looked to me like a fund dumped it (just a guess), I owned some SIL and added a bit, biggest position for me is GDX which has been very easy to hold.

Senor

#12 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 392 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 02:53 PM

The Aussies are jazzed by the Perdue Reward discovery (ARRTF Stockcharts) and there's a bit of a gold rush thing going on in the north of Western Australia in the Pilbara region. People picking nuggets off the ground, etc.

#13 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 7,861 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 04:59 PM

The Aussies are jazzed by the Perdue Reward discovery (ARRTF Stockcharts) and there's a bit of a gold rush thing going on in the north of Western Australia in the Pilbara region. People picking nuggets off the ground, etc.

charts don't lie? and aren't "fake news"? yes.gif

#14 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 7,861 posts

Posted Today, 09:19 AM

gotta like where SIL bottomed this week and how it closed above 31, coming within 28 cents (30.28 low) of the ,618 retrace (30.00) of the 2016 rally. And in doing so daily and weekly divergences against the wave A bottom in Dec of 2016 were registered. No guarantee final lows are in place but this IMO is HOW final and important lows are constructed, Next week, especially early on could help tell Chapter 2 of a potential bottoming story

Senor