• Please log in to reply
421 replies to this topic

#331 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 10:01 PM

cliff said Steve Williams legal problem in 2008 doesnt have anything to do with what his data says

in the future. His data sees future not past, but did see a slander attack on populous coming thats how

good his system is and shouldnt be expected to be taken that literally. PPT might still be what clif said lets see by summer.

Williams said he is stepping up beta in a couple days.

Populous mostly replaces banks, invites slander and such from the trusty criminals.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#332 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 12:18 AM

Mike B has a video on the populous falsified document slander.

I'll probably just vote with clif on this

#333 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 10:36 AM

Tried a late buy today on nearly all in to see if the rally was real. Took a $700 stop within an hour.

It's done, back to new lows for crypto, bitcoin breaking uptrend line right now.

#334 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 02:21 PM

been buying a cross section small adds to round up lot size.

added to waves and adex and others, looking for ENG lowpoint now, bought blocklancer, syncfab, and debitum ico's lately.

the 401k/LLC effort will probably be late for initial surge but just as well to measure relative strength where these are going is not

about a close price and time its just being there.

#335 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 02:31 PM

joe is explaining how to get free litecoin cash on a third party fork

#336 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 11:57 PM

a deepstate cia op is spreading lies against the company founder.

cliff said before in the last report, sees a fake news slander attack on populous,

doesnt think it means anything because he has worked with the company as an advisor, has reviewed the code

and per long term data. Of course he can be wrong has been on just a few of hundreds of crypto calls, longer term wrong

on silver so far, not much else wrong.

One clue is a huge buy side order book and no sell side order book, none.

dropped ppt fron 70 to 24, is a good buy on Binance or Kucoin. But alot others have dropped 50% or so too in this 

deepstate scam.

I think it is Feb 20 clif said is a surge day, said to be loaded on cryptos by

mid feb. Said litecoin is a darling of the summer rally.

populous strikes at the heart of satanism, basically obsoletes banks.

this stuff will eventually go away with wallstreet closed replaced by blockchain and veritaseum.

when the truth in presentation laws are passed, senate hearings to protect emerging crpto economy.

When trump reinstates glass-steagle.

I did sell some ppt at 70ish and crash bounce to 35, will get it back when the 401k/LLC is available

and can buy some back tomorrow on a volume signature or macd setup whichever comes first, used some small amounts to spread around to average down lots.

The main effort of the 401k money will be litecoin too. This is a panic for me to get this complete next week.

Should be some news and availablity of populous beta soon. Veri beta running but only for large accounts, I could have been there if I wasnt one day late

on veri ICO because everything was so weird and hard to learn. All that will be fixed soon by pillar wallet. Still makes me ill to send large sums through etherium

that will be fixed by eos next summer that can correct mistakes and then etherium will have to adapt to eos.

entertainment only.

Edited by AChartist, 11 February 2018 - 12:02 AM.

#337 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 10:18 AM

so many good looking charts in macd, rev head and shld, too many to list throwing darts will work.

2/20 is Tues a week, not much time to get lined up.

that should be the last of big corrections should have seen it coming when so many novices were packing

into coinbase as much per week as a whole year before. At least cliff says next consolidation is more flatish that

could fit in alternation. A key here is to watch early relative strength once the wave starts,

what was the last cycles favorites may not work may rotate to different ones. I may end up paying up for relative strength with the new 401k

money but I bet litecoin is one.

earlier clif said this wave covers all the distance of all previous waves plus some so relatively btc should tack 21k onto its last low.

#338 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 10:45 AM

clif chimes in on deepstate populous attack, said was threatened personally, was threatened last year on veritaseum

when slander campaign took it down to around 35 where I bought some, which ended abruptly when Reggie

demonstrated the beta live. Satanists know they cant stop it most likely just want in.

Reggie's tool was big in PPT, the veri tool may be a good buy while PPT is down an indirect way to get leverage I 

think veri will be open to public around the 18th.

this will all end with the truth in presentation laws, regulation to protect blockchain economy from racketeering.

And ultimately when secret societies are completely wiped out.

Edited by AChartist, 11 February 2018 - 10:47 AM.

#339 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 11:49 AM

Wrong calls

Doubt bitcoin goes below 10k

Jan. ends well

13888 by Feb. 15 most likely no

Spring wave - one more new low in bitcoin and 90% drop guaranteed with 12-24 months to recover

Stock market crash now silver is gone for years

#340 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 01:32 PM

Ivan labrie is looking for a move in Bitcoin back up to the old highs by FEBRUARY 23RD.

That would mean two huge bullish weekly candles starting this week