421 replies to this topic

#51 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 07:11 AM

some of my new ones were the leaders overnight

Ubiq SNT(also have ico position) Eng Ethos, maybe DLT and DGPT coming on although some of these will be niche

and maybe not huge but will be unique.

since i am loathe to sell anything new positions are not that large except SNT and REQ

I added some to Grid+, once they get into 5 or 10 dollars is prohibitive to get large positions built up.

I should get some ADA although it is not a clif high, I had some cheap but sold too early.

Maybe when PPT hits 75 I'll skim some for redistribution.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#52 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 08:17 AM

I'm selling all and partials in ones that are not moving up right or taking too much time. Sold all SALT and 2/3 SNC, 

added to CTR, ADA, REQ, BQX. Giving DGB and HVN some time. I think DCN is a junk coin but I'm giving it time since 

I have almost 4 million, and DENT may do better with the wireless data later, people sold on the news.

I see risk for these lending companies, what if people can't get traditional loans and just borrow and never pay back.

They are charging low interest so that will not cover the defaults. I think that may be why the coins are not doing well.

#53 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 04:02 PM

Heavy volume into PPT today. Evidently Populous has something that distinguishes it from SALT and Hive, that they don't have.

#54 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 04:59 PM

Heavy volume into PPT today. Evidently Populous has something that distinguishes it from SALT and Hive, that they don't have.

The Litecoin amazon deal is suppose to be coming.

I bought a start POWR earlier forgot to post about it. 

We are really looking at institutional money coming in. Clif doesnt like ripple but says it will have pumps. It has investment tools like veri but

only for banksters, is a premined bankster coin. By hyping it they are selling for what they really want to dishorde from the novices, bitcoin.

May be a series of pumps and dumps on ripple periodically as there are new novices always coming, crap coin.

surprising strength in stuff like XEM, SNT which are large ICO positions I've been sitting on,

what is it that so many blockchains are needed which ones will prevail, who knows. 

just need dgb to come on again it had the first wave and resting will be so much better in the wave.

bitconnect might go bust on 7th or 8th is suppose to be 2 months from when the crown said they will be confiscated in 2 months if

they dont file papers. They are already advertising bitconnectx ico.

I will pull out what I can on the 6th I only do it periodically because of high btc transaction costs.

when bitcoin surges will probably be when they adopt lightening network upgrade and increase blocksize.

Edited by AChartist, 03 January 2018 - 05:08 PM.

#55 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 06:38 PM

Volume hit DGB, wish I still had my other 80k. Doesn't pay to sell, but I can't buy others if I don't.

Maybe the market doesn't get away from me by Friday or Monday. Just have to remember that

sideways consolidations I need to just buy and not wait. It would be good to get an ICO report

to be able to load up cheap instead of chasing $.5-$1 tokens.

I was thinking about buying POWR, bought SNC because it was cheaper, moving slow but that is

no indication of the long term. I don't like selling, in case they move up 1,000% all of a sudden.

Bought back DIM, will just keep it. I think TB said something about ADA might reach $250.

TRON looks like a dollar before this run stops, I tried a trendline break to take some off, too strong

didn't work. I'd buy more right here if I had the money.

Edited by CLK, 03 January 2018 - 06:46 PM.

#56 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 10:56 PM

FUEL looks strong, simplified etherium smart contract design.

#57 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 11:08 PM

FUEL looks strong, simplified etherium smart contract design.

binance is down for me, I saw fuel too was interested

Hit btc is now allowing Dim deposits but not withdrawals.

When you withdraw, need a Depot wallet is the only place it can go, it also takes a transaction data field you

will see instructions when withdrawing.

Its weird I dont really know how it works, a Dim is called mosaic containing both a Coin and tokens.

Not sure how this will work in use. 

Edited by AChartist, 03 January 2018 - 11:15 PM.

#58 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 12:03 PM

I really need to retire so I can work on this stuff properly, theoretically need Feb 1 min date.

Did some ok part time trading skimmed a little off Tron to get back my LTC and PPT that I spent on many additions over the weekend buying spree.

I hope DGB has paid notice.

Oh and there goes my LTC after some false starts, when this thing goes takes no prisoners. Preposition not chasing.

I think one idea of Dim dual currency is to maintain stability in Dim token (unlike dollar that goes down 7% purchasing power stability a year)

maybe with positive growth bias, with the growth earned in the Dim Coin. Deflation money grows with time/labor valeu, inflation currency is 

poverty and slavery.

XEM blockchain some advantages to etherium and more designed for entreprise business use where etherium may be more retail.

Clif says dim early leader of the march wave, early leaders best like Tron was this time.

clif

@clif_high
2h2 hours ago
More
Dim guys are hard working. Their project is progressing apace. Should be seeing them rise up ahead of the general wave up in March.

Edited by AChartist, 04 January 2018 - 12:07 PM.

#59 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 02:38 PM

My problem is I should have had my bank account transfered and ready in case I decided to put more in,

7 days wait is too long now I'm paying double what I would have yesterday.

Hoping DGB holds up so I can get my coins back. If Clif is that adamant about DIM I will just load up when my money

gets there. Nobody much believes in it the way it cratered. All the blockchains can't win, hopefully find some more

items that just run on the blockchain.

#60 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 05:37 PM

Even KICK coin is working on a double. Some serious breadth going on. Time to load up on some cheap coins before they are out of range.