some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#102 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 04:09 PM

clif forecast hits,

cryptos to lift with themes of blues everywhere, blue wave, blue things in sky etc

and timed with social media corruption revelations.

for sure he didnt say the magnitude of the decline said one more 40% decline this year.

but to later say he was being recruited for active manipulation to let the big money in and refused.

I guess if he did see down and how much would be self fullfilling, he couldnt say.

for sure we know next manipulation operations will not be same script. fake soros news may be bought from here out, it just wont be exactly same way

whatever way it is.

anyway cycles still have a lowpoint with next 50 day cycle low figure 40-45 days from now I wouldnt try to say low from what levels but timing could be

cycle should be useful as clif said from late May to June is the mother lode and the cycle low is 3rd week of May.

Edited by AChartist, 12 April 2018 - 04:14 PM.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

#103 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 07:33 PM

Went ahead and bought back in 60%. Bitcoin not quite on a buy yet so I will wait on the rest. Seems more

than just a regular bounce this time, if not it's ok, will average down later. I'm leaving most of the cheap 

speculative stuff alone, just buying mostly main coins.

#104 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 08:35 PM

here is the daily chart my new buys were small and on lows so I can just keep, but if 5-6 days is up well I could sell some for mid May.

cliff should have a report soon, to reread what he said and in interviews, so much was right, have to take the good with bad it

cant all be 100%.

This definitely will adjust with the actual results, in timing low should be some low in mid May. Impossible to call but if a deep retest of line

occured in May could be expected. On the other hand if waiting for it, is already so much higher in the tokens

what it if doesnt happen. It can be a low turn but not a low price in mid May. Should be still useful to interpret what to do in timing points.

http://i1129.photobu...zpsxsquzmyw.png

#105 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 05:19 PM

is the new money system, trying to ease it out without being noticed and tanking the old.

watching the good ones here picked up small amounts of leaders this morning.

different tokens are surging in turn just have to have all the good ones which may mean stuck with some not

good ones for the moment too. 

cycles still have a trough later I hope it can move ahead first, I have seen bitcoin leave the station early bridging past low cycles before too

no telling every bottom with form different. 

#106 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 06:35 PM

getting ahead of myself bad karma, it looks like if this pace can continue it wont take

that much time to put binance account at a new high having taken the whole decline.

bought some things way low helped, listened to clifs idea of tokens rallying first helped.

I expect some pain when low cycles resolve, can sell some extreme profits IF that happens in

a few or several days.

at the end when breadth was dropping off a couple things ran late up to $90, PPT hit 70's

at the very end when things were really droppiing off, sold all of the 90s and some PPT.

I just knew I wasnt going to trade this thing because I was through all the terrible btc crashes

before seen the movie before. Portfolio management but no trading. Now had I known the extend of it and sold

more sure could be alot better its just not the model I set for myself.

#107 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 09:16 AM

I will never buy anything on presale again, nor through etherdelta. Syncfab was supposed to deliver my tokens to Metamask,

never got them, now they want me to register a Syncfab dashboard, done, no tokens and no ETH spent, now they want a

transaction number where I bought the tokens, I don't have the hash number, don't even think they offered it at the time of purchase.

This is too much trouble and risk, now I'm out $1,000.

Edited by CLK, 15 April 2018 - 09:16 AM.

#108 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 11:48 AM

At bottom, on March 10 was a phishing email asking for etherium address, do not open that email, see Syncfab alert on March 10 at bottom. I am very careful to verify emails.

Whatever wallet you sent the ETH from (cannot send from coinbase or an exchange like binance can only

send from a "wallet") can look up the transaction history.

I sent from Metamask. I often send from myetherwallet but started using MM instead for this.

If you go to the wallet that you send from, look up account history, find and open that TxHash, copy that TX number.

I registered on their dashboard yesterday and got the tokens overnight, then sent tokens to the metamask from their dashboard, trying 25 first and then the lot when

verified it worked and they showed up in MM. 

In metamask top right is the three dots, click that, is the view account on etherscan option. MEW will have a menu item to view account on etherscan.

Email from MFG yesterday is legit:

MFG Tokens Have Been Distributed!
We are happy to share that all existing KYC-verified MFG Tokens have been distributed!

DIDN’T RECEIVE YOUR MFG? DO NOT PANIC & FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:

Make sure you created your new MFG dashboard account, please register here: https://tokensale.syncfab.com
If you have a MFG dashboard account, but have not received any MFG there is a discrepancy in your prior KYC submission. You will need to resubmit the KYC form here:https://tokensale.syncfab.com/kyc
If you received only partial MFG and completed multiple purchase transactions, please email us through support to get this taken care of.
You can transfer your MFG from your MFG Dashboard Wallet to your MyEtherWallet.

For detailed instructions read our blog post here: How to Add MFG Tokens to your MyEtherWallet (MEW) Display Balance

this procedure applies to MEW or MM, to add the token to your wallet. Where they may already be transfered into that wallet and can be seen on the token transfers tab

in the etherscan view, they need added to the token list this way:

https://medium.com/@...ce-f36eb31a2813

March 10

Please Be Aware Of Phishing Email

We have been informed by some of our community members this morning that they have received a phishing email. Please keep in mind that we only operate from one domain: syncfab.com.

Please be vigilant and aware of any domains and links that you receive. As an added precaution, always confirm any email newsletter that you have received on our Telegram channel.

The phishing email sent this morning is an attempted scam to get your Ethereum Wallet Private Keys.  Please keep in mind that private keys are PRIVATE. They are not meant to be shared with anybody besides yourself.

We are sending this email to remind our members to be vigilant and aware of the current scams that have infected the cryptocurrency industry.

Guidelines to Avoid Being Scammed
Be very cautious and curious about the authenticity of any SyncFab or Amazix (our community management partner) members you communicate with through email and Telegram. Please confirm through the Telegram channel that you are indeed talking to an “Admin.” Our admins are prohibited from starting any conversations with community members. Admins must first be messaged by a community member for them to help any users.​
To ensure you are speaking with the approved SyncFab team member or representative (Amazix), please go to the SyncFab MFG channel and look for users with the “admin” tag next to their name (similar to the image below). Notice how a regular user “Mike King” (regular user) does not have the “admin” tag and “Nikolaus AmaZix” (admin) has the “admin” tag.

Please keep in mind that the scammers have been extremely clever and have been changing their name to our admin’s name. However, they do not have the “admin” tag next to their name in the SyncFab MFG channel.
The best way to reach an admin is to click on the user with the “admin” tag within our channel and messaging that person directly, then confirm on the public channel that you are indeed talking with that admin.
We have been deleting any scammers join the channel with duplicate admin names.
The Crowdsale Wallet and information are located on https://tokensale.syncfab.com— our team members are prohibited from sharing Ethereum wallet address through email or Telegram. Please always check the domain to make sure it is from “Syncfab.com.” We are not using any other domains. When in doubt, please confirm with a public message through our Telegram channel (https://t.me/syncfab) or private message one of our Admin.
BEWARE OF PHISHING EMAILS. The only emails SyncFab will send out are marketing emails, which contains updates and highlights of the SyncFab campaign. We will NEVER ask for you to confirm any of your personal information! When in doubt of any of the emails you have received, please contact us at “support@syncfab.com” to confirm or ask an admin within the Telegram channel. Please also make sure not to click on any links that are not from “syncfab.com.”
Customer support and KYC applications are FREE. We are here to help you. Never will any of our team member ask for payment to help you resolve your questions or inquiry. We have seen “scammers” who have changed their name within Telegram to match an Admin’s asking our members to send payments in promises of additional bonuses. Please be aware as this is not a SyncFab or Amazix team members, as all employees are aware and complying with our strict communication policies to not directly message community members, sharing ETH wallet address, and asking for payments.

#109 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 01:01 PM

Ok, thanks.   I put in the TX number and sent again, up to them now. 

#110 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 01:13 PM

I hate sending large sums over etherium, if a mistake is made it is lost. EOS is suppose to fix this but

clif says etherium will innovate too.

EOS was a great one 50 cents last fall.

I hate to mention speculations they may all be speculations

I got one in Mar lows Utrust, is suppose to be a blockchain paypal. So many of them, all of them up in turn impossible to

know the unique winner in each segment for sure it was all centrally planned to be the new system each of these are

not just coming out of the garage some of them have established industry expert executives.

This phase when I start skimming part profits will look for more in supply chain sector.

I'm really pleased the tokens are the leaders so far how clif said is why I never sold any and just took my licks. Thats what he core

phys holdings are for, uncertainty diversification.

How Dick Arguile said, a gallon of gas is still a silver quarter. Thats what its for core savings. The backup plan if speculations fail.

If clif is right and June is the motherlode remember to sell some for rotation about 1st week of July. Impossible for me to sell 100

tokens, send back to coinbase, convert to dollar account and Im not willing to use tether. Maybe there will be a sanctioned tether

alternative by then. Nothing to rotate through yet.