Start new crypto thread VI

• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#231 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 07:19 AM

The December top in BTC was a complete market cycle 5th wave top, as I said before, the reset is in the 90% 

range or more before a new bull market can start. Most likely it will not start until the end of the year or 1st

quarter of 2019. 

#232 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 09:05 AM

This is what I was talking about buy and add and hold, at some point there is no more funds to borrow to add with and

the market keeps falling. Carrying a 20% position is ok and the rest in cash looking for short term trades, this is the only

way to trade crypto.

Bitcoin will very soon be making new lows, it will probably quickly move down to the 3500 level.

#233 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 11:29 PM

you were right good job

the trendline break takes me out but is a weekly cycle high next week will sell this week.

the weekly cycle basis low is 1st week of Oct so far.

I should start buying last week of Sep unless it changes by then it will change some.

The weekly projection is maybe 60% of the way down, that projects to near zero bitcoin.

I heard a theory they are going to run it down until the network just stops, cant pay the electricity, then they'll

find their price.

Edited by AChartist, 23 June 2018 - 11:30 PM.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#234 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 12:57 AM

The ultimate problem is that there is no scalability, crypto just has no capability to scale and speed like a VISA card, maybe never will, it's a broken concept. Once 6000 goes then next is 700, much lower than that and I doubt crypto recovers unless something is discovered to make it work. There will be rallies to trade but it will be difficult getting out with decent profits.

Edited by CLK, 24 June 2018 - 12:57 AM.

#235 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 06:16 AM

calculation not as bad today lows at 7 and 11 weeks,

its about 75% of the way down

closing basis target could be 1000+ bitcoin probably late Aug washout low

late Sept turn up.

next week daily could have a few days up, there is weekly high cycle too in a few weeks.

it might at least stop going down for a little while in July then crash to late Aug.

Armstrong said his system has a directional change in July this might be the weekly basis bounce cycle.

Late Aug crash looks to be the worst with bottoming then turn in 3rd week of Sep.

#236 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 12:18 PM

what I'll do is sell what has some value next week things that are a couple or few hundred dollar size just keep. most of my original purchases of small items

were $300 each when I spent one ether at $300 ETH. Ill have an awful lot of those worth 300 or less.

going into end of Sep add some to btc bch eth and any good fundamental stories I may know of then. what worked before big gains on

small investments then rotated out, probably wont any more it will be more like a 10 year story. 

So basically just done with it other than buying some in Sep, will check back in 10 years. 

Clif has a report end of 1st week July I will probably buy it to see if he has timing like I see and what his fundamental ideas are for late Sep, but noting my cycle timing will

change by approaching 3rd week of Sep. I'll say something by then.

Edited by AChartist, 24 June 2018 - 12:19 PM.

#237 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 12:31 PM

it is pretty useless to me until there is a all in one wallet like pillar cant keep up with 10 wallets and

exchanges how many will i forget I have, what if I died who would find it.

#238 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 01:06 PM

I have an awful lot of stuff that can make me a millionaire like digibyte, it will work or not doesnt matter.

that stuff Im not selling.

we see some scammy stuff fake news running a series of positive crypto stories right before the trend break,

china should be announcing the official communist exchange, there is a story of missing money from eos that created

tether same founders, while eos holds reserves in ether not in eos, they can buy up all the bitcoin with the fake tether when the manipulation

works.

its all wallstreeet pedophile stuff now slaves have to just wait 20 years like nasdaq 2001, thats the plantation bylaws, nothing new under the sun.

#239 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 06:59 PM

There were some new ICO's I made about 15k on the last month, now I've given about half

of that back because the bounces don't last and the spreads and liquidity are no good.

They were trading higher despite bitcoin but now with bitcoin ready to fall apart everything is

on the verge of trading well below ICO levels across the board except the main coins.

I can't buy a dip if there is no floor, they could keep falling to 0.0000000001.

#240 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 06:51 PM

I probably said it before but this time for sure late Aug should be a good low just dont know how low.

What I have am committed to keep just really down to what was bought with LTC up to 400 I traded

ltc for other things not a big seed base in there because before the capital was from a big run in btc then

a big run in etc and then ltc. Is why I dont seem to care much.

Now after late Aug low, is not up until 3rd week of Sep no telling what kind of trough it can be brutal in certain

things that are left for dead. There is stuff I just ignored and kept in 2009 and did ok, there is stuff I sold in 2009

and shouldnt have so it depends if blockchain is real and will succeed no telling how many superior 1980 tech companies are

gone from clinton miscrosoft patent theft "judges"  its all bs. I guess is why only index funds work in fake stk mkt.

The 401k is JPM and pretty well rigged so I dont pay any attention to it either.